Clubplanet Nightlife Community

goddess

somebitch

ive scene her in person, and shes good, but not outrageous, but as i said when i was introduced to her, i was also introduced to carmen, and carmen is just WOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i had my wife next to me....who was holding her own in a room full of "beautiful people"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ive scene her in person, and shes good, but not outrageous, but as i said when i was introduced to her, i was also introduced to carmen, and carmen is just WOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i had my wife next to me....who was holding her own in a room full of "beautiful people"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i think carmen has pretty eyes and all but i dont like her face much. her body is to die for.

Yup, i'd take Jaimie Pressley over Carmen Electra any day, Carmen is just too fake for me and her face dont look that great. Jaimie is hoooottttneeeeessss :bounce:

Come on now... Jaimie is definitely gorgeous. But her over Carmen? nonsense...

haha. i think id rather be with this girl than carmen too. carmen is not my type. i think she's gorgeous but i like this girls attitude and she's cute, more my type. she looks like fun.

but then again flip met them both in person and says carmen blows her away. so maybe things are different in person.

haha. i think id rather be with this girl than carmen too. carmen is not my type. i think she's gorgeous but i like this girls attitude and she's cute, more my type. she looks like fun.

but then again flip met them both in person and says carmen blows her away. so maybe things are different in person.

I met Carmen at Nobu, she was there with Dave, and I must say that she is an absolute beauty in person.

my taste goes towards carmen, but thats just a matter of tastes, but in jaime's defence she wasnt really dolled up....she was in jeans and a tight t-shirt with the trucker hat, while carmen was in a girly dress that was very revealing.....but then again so was tonie, and i wish i had a camera so every1 could see how carmen looked at tonie when we were walking in, cuz they were walking in in back of us, so we were waiting, and as we were all standning there carmen just kept sizing tonie up.....up and down like 4 times!!!!!!!!!!! i was like(in my head) thats right bitch...she just as fine as u r!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

but im her husband im supposed to tell her shes hot!!!!!!!!!:D

but im her husband im supposed to tell her shes hot!!!!!!!!!:D

yeah i say she is hot all the time too. shes adorable. we need to start a thread with pics of her. i would have started the thread dedicated to her entitled goddess.

i have always been a fan of a girl who looks hot in jeans and sneakers. sexy clothes are overrated. then again, sometimes it is fun to get all dolled up and feel really sexy.

my bf thinks i look better than carmen too. he also thinks i am the best cook in the world :laugh: