Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LANGE & DUMONDE @ Shelter

OK, this is just way to SICK! My friends are working the DuMonde night @ Shelter and they've just told me DJ LANGE was just added to the lineup!!!!

umm...... :jawdrop:

"Lange plays at some of the UK's biggest clubs including GODSKITCHEN, SLINKY, PASSION, GALLERY and WILDCHILD. Highlights in 2003 included his debut performance at Godskitchen's Global Gathering and a New Year tour in Australia. With Lange becoming increasingly in demand on the worldwide DJ circuit, 2004 looks set to be a busy year."

damn i'm pumped.

OK, this is just way to SICK! My friends are working the DuMonde night @ Shelter and they've just told me DJ LANGE was just added to the lineup!!!!

umm...... :jawdrop:

"Lange plays at some of the UK's biggest clubs including GODSKITCHEN, SLINKY, PASSION, GALLERY and WILDCHILD. Highlights in 2003 included his debut performance at Godskitchen's Global Gathering and a New Year tour in Australia. With Lange becoming increasingly in demand on the worldwide DJ circuit, 2004 looks set to be a busy year."

damn i'm pumped.

Wait.....can it be that NYC is seeing a resurgence in trance???? Finally!!!

Bring in the Europeans!