Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP at Spirit now?

great point, but like a lot of clueless people on this board they dont even know this is where the original soundfactory was.

Yeah and it wasn't 27th Street!

I really don't think the problem is with Jonathan Peters.

I think it's the degenarate crowd that follows him around.

I think many people on this board have the wrong idea about Jonathan Peters. He is definately a great DJ. I'v heard a lot of great DJ's over the last couple years, and Jonathan Peters on many nights has been up there with the best. I think a lot of people get caught up in the hype and make comments with out really knowing what is going on. Trust me Jonathan Peters is just as good and probally better than any dj you had there on any Friday night.

It's funny to see how all the Junior fans are going on a rampage about JP spinning at the Original SoundFactory space where their beloved Junior spun during the good ol' Twilo days and due to the reason's that some of you expressed in the above post's how Spirit will go down with JP, Twilo got shut down...This party will be going till 7am, with a strict door...NO AFTERHOURS=NO DRAMA that's the way it should be

Johnathan will ruin yet another club in nyc. I like the spirit sat party alot. it was going very well, why fix something thats not broken. close the place down at 5 am and you'll be good... + am I the only one who can't stand the way jp spins, pots and pans banging all night long...

Johnathan will ruin yet another club in nyc. I like the spirit sat party alot. it was going very well, why fix something thats not broken. close the place down at 5 am and you'll be good... + am I the only one who can't stand the way jp spins, pots and pans banging all night long...

Please tell me what clubs exactly has he ruined...SF??? It was only one of the longest and successfull running parties in NYC for what 7 years...a few dickheads who cant handle their shit give SF a bad rep so the city and media including MTV blow things out of proportion...Black/Exit??? that place has the worst management team ever and should just blow up already bc it's just too damn big for a club...JP walked out bc no1 was getting paid there including him...thats why the whole concept of afterhours is dead and should be put to rest...he draws a big crowd, with Spirit the door will be more strict and selective and the nights will end at 7am the latest..no afterhours=no drama

:cuss:

after Centro & Arc closed, I was looking for a new place to call "home". After Hectoshi I thought Spirit was going to be my new "home". Guess not.

:( :( :(

werd.....tomiie and romero had me thinking that spirit was gunna be the new hot spot....

guess it was just that they are two of the sickest DJ's on the planet...

You're not the only one. But this is on Sats, we'll see what happens.

Will this be an afterhours party or just until 4-5 am? I heard Spirit is a nice looking club inside? Must be a big dancefloor? I did go to Twilo back in the day though and that was a big dancefloor. What will happen to Black/Exit now? Who will spin there now?

Great now jp and his people can get yet another nyc club closed down cuz the jersey juiceheads cant control themselves.some nerve let me tell you.u got nerve jp going to spirit ..the house that junior built!!!!

F!*k junior...he blows the big one :gang:

I think many people on this board have the wrong idea about Jonathan Peters. He is definately a great DJ. I'v heard a lot of great DJ's over the last couple years, and Jonathan Peters on many nights has been up there with the best. I think a lot of people get caught up in the hype and make comments with out really knowing what is going on. Trust me Jonathan Peters is just as good and probally better than any dj you had there on any Friday night.

No Doubt!!!!!!!!!

Shut up bitch....stop being a hater...LOL...I am buggin out!!!!!!!!!! Enough with the JP comments....he is THE BEST DJ...SO SHUT YOUR MOLE HOLE AND LISTEN.. :gang: