Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is wrong with the door people at Discotheque?

ive been to disco many times and never really had to wait TOO long in line, then again i'm a girl and im either goin in by myself or w/ other girls so that tends to be easier lol. i got there at around 8 and there were maybe 10 guys on line and we were all in w/i 5 minutes i'd say. i never really had any gripes w/ the ppl there, security n door n watnot...but doesnt sound like u had a very good time of it- least @ the door :(

hey shaegodiva...what were you wearing? i'm curious if i saw you there. did you have fun?

why YES i was n had a LOVELY time....i had on a black tank w/ white writing, and a hot pink ruffly skirt...im pretty tall too so u can usually see me wen im perched up on the speaker by the curtain in front lol. i prob saw you....b/c ima ppl -watcher lol. as far as price goes, i made sure i put myself on the cp list, i got there at 8, n i paid a cool 30 bux...not bad fer me :)

hey shaegodiva...what were you wearing? i'm curious if i saw you there. did you have fun?

ive been to disco many times and never really had to wait TOO long in line, then again i'm a girl and im either goin in by myself or w/ other girls so that tends to be easier lol. i got there at around 8 and there were maybe 10 guys on line and we were all in w/i 5 minutes i'd say. i never really had any gripes w/ the ppl there, security n door n watnot...but doesnt sound like u had a very good time of it- least @ the door :(

i see thanks for feeling for me .. i guess going there at the start was a mistake .. ya i thought if i did show up like 7 or 8 it would be easy on the door ..

and may be it the event ..

in any case ... that does not mean that they treat people like this ..

do u go to other clubs besides disco??

peace

the MASK

why YES i was n had a LOVELY time....i had on a black tank w/ white writing, and a hot pink ruffly skirt...im pretty tall too so u can usually see me wen im perched up on the speaker by the curtain in front lol. i prob saw you....b/c ima ppl -watcher lol. as far as price goes, i made sure i put myself on the cp list, i got there at 8, n i paid a cool 30 bux...not bad fer me :)

oh ya . that was you .. .. how come you did not wana dance with me :(

peace

the MASK

yeah but i have to be picky b/c i have a weekend job and goin out usually requires some REARRANGEMENT of schedueles lol. ive been to disco a lot, cheetah, show, spirit, black and wayyy back roxy n exit. i go to watever party seems good enough for me to miss a day of work or work overtime later ...variety lol

i see thanks for feeling for me .. i guess going there at the start was a mistake .. ya i thought if i did show up like 7 or 8 it would be easy on the door ..

and may be it the event ..

in any case ... that does not mean that they treat people like this ..

do u go to other clubs besides disco??

peace

the MASK

yeah but i have to be picky b/c i have a weekend job and goin out usually requires some REARRANGEMENT of schedueles lol. ive been to disco a lot, cheetah, show, spirit, black and wayyy back roxy n exit. i go to watever party seems good enough for me to miss a day of work or work overtime later ...variety lol

of course of course .. u r a party selector i guess (is there such a word . hmmm .. hehe)

so u would miss a day of work for clubs ... wow .. cool kid .. thats the spirit

peace

the MASK

hey jay .. sorry to hear that you did not make it kid .. it wouldve been fun to see you there .. oh well

they were jacking up the door price . now that to me sucks big time .. why the heck were they doing this ????

where did u end up going? or did u go home?

ya u did not see me since i dont wear the mask in public .. hehe

peace

the MASK

When i got there it was $30, then 20 min later some kids were saying how it went up to $40, so I automatically assumed the worst and bounced. But I made it to the second best place I could have been that morning. The Puerto Rican Day parade!!! Gotta luv those latinas. Mmmmmmm...

as for door policy and skipping coz u know people .. ok may be i did not make myself clear ..

i think that clubs should treat every one with respect unless they behave differently ..

i think that clubs should treat everyone same ..

just because you know people and you are regular does NOT garauntee you admission before people who were standing there for hours .. it is called disrespect to these people's times .. as if they have nothing else to do

coz i know when that happend to me i was not happy and i do respect people's feelings ..

that is just me . .. weired . may be .. respectful and considerate to other people . definetly .. but that is how i like to treat people and be treated ..

clubbing and dancing .. are easy .. connections and getting-in fast are also easy .. what is not easy is to adhere to certain principles .. stick to them .. and u gain the love of people .. but more importantly . u gain the respect u want for yourself ..

sorry for the lecture .. couldnt help it ..

peace

the MASK

AMEN :bowdown:

What also sucks when you are waining on line and mad people cut in fron of you cause "They" know someone in front of me.

:mad::gang: Speak up and Be heard, DONT let anyone (even strangers)walk all over you.

as for door policy and skipping coz u know people .. ok may be i did not make myself clear ..

i think that clubs should treat every one with respect unless they behave differently ..

just because you know people and you are regular does NOT garauntee you admission before people who were standing there for hours .. it is called disrespect to these people's times .. as if they have nothing else to do

coz i know when that happend to me i was not happy and i do respect people's feelings ..

that is just me . .. weired . may be .. respectful and considerate to other people . definetly .. but that is how i like to treat people and be treated ..

clubbing and dancing .. are easy .. connections and getting-in fast are also easy .. what is not easy is to adhere to certain principles .. stick to them .. and u gain the love of people .. but more importantly . u gain the respect u want for yourself ..

peace

the MASK

What also sucks when you are waining on line and mad people cut in fron of you cause "They" know someone in front of me.

:mad::gang: Speak up and Be heard, DONT let anyone (even strangers)walk all over you.

peace

the MASK

peace

the MASK

When i got there it was $30, then 20 min later some kids were saying how it went up to $40, so I automatically assumed the worst and bounced. But I made it to the second best place I could have been that morning. The Puerto Rican Day parade!!! Gotta luv those latinas. Mmmmmmm...

cool . glad u had a plan B and went with it .. may be next time kid ..

be good

peace

the MASK

yap yap .. true that my friend .. wish it wasnt like that .. sucks

some ppl were complaining . and all they got was .. shuddup or be kicked out of line ..

i thought we live in democratic country .. obviously when it comes to door people at diso .. it is the united dictatorship of america ...

peace

the MASK

glad to hear u had a blast too...hmm...i don't remember a black/white tank with the pink skirt... were u in the circles at all? bc i love people watching too so if i saw u in there i might remember your dancing style or whatever :) i was sitting on those speakers by the curtain too around noon....had to ask a guy sitting up there to lift me up bc they're so high... :laugh: i was wearing black shorts and a black halter top with white polka dots...had on silver shades for a chunk of the night too.

to all the folks i accidently stepped on...i sorryyyyy...people were very cool about it though...i kept turning around and apologizing to everyone when i stepped on them when dancing...they were all smiles still :D

oh yeah, did u see the girl dancer that moved like a robot? that was really fun to watch! i don't think "she" was a girl though, but the moves were very unique...unrepetitive, fluid and robotic at the same time...nice!!!

oh yeah, did u see the girl dancer that moved like a robot? that was really fun to watch! i don't think "she" was a girl though, but the moves were very unique...unrepetitive, fluid and robotic at the same time...nice!!!

robot . ha .. never saw that before? funny .. i will ask rudy to do robot for ya .. hehe ..

peace

the MASK

listen .. i have been going to clubs for more than 15 years .. and i am regular in many clubs .. but you know i would never use my status to cut in front of the line or get in before people who are already waiting ..

that is just plain respect for other people's time and presence .. i wont do it and will never do it ..

for real? if you showed up somewhere and there was a line of 100 people and someone asked if you wanted to go ahead in... would you ACTUALLY say no, thanks anyways, but these people got here first?? :eek:

props to you if that is the case... definitely something to be said about being noble... but in a case like this i would definitely walk right into the club!!!!

About the door that is how clubs work. Also disco has a strong following with the regulars and well they spend money their so why not hook them up. As far As Erick's set it was great but every hard. Which I understand it was an after hours party. I found his set at Deko lounge on Thursday to be funkier and deeper. The only problem I did have is that Morillo loves the high frequency and that makes my ears ring.

1st Of Darrel Had To Deal With People Who Were Leavin Avalon After Tiesto Got Out And Crobar Closed At Same Time. I Came From Avalon Yeah Drippin Wet And Went On The Other Line But Doesnt Matter If U Go Somewhere Every Week U Want To Be Treated Differently Than Everyone Else. So Stop Cryin Erick Was Well Worth It. Its Never That Crowder He Is Gone Till Sept. So I Was Called A Goin Away Party He Has One Every Year.... Its Always A Scene. I Got There At 730 Line Half Way Down The Block.......but It Was Worth It...

i thought we live in democratic country .. obviously when it comes to door people at diso .. it is the united dictatorship of america ...

OK i've bit my toungle long enough, its not just disco EVERY CLUB in any state, anywhere does the same shit. Case in point, for probably a year back in the day i used to work at exit, now on my off nites if i was gonna go there with a few of my friends, we'd all walk up and go right in and never wait on the line that was down to the west side highway, why should I if I dont have to? You talk about respecting other time, well it happens all the time buddy, go to DMV one day and watch all the car dealers walk right in and go get their stuff done in 10 minutes while you spend 2 hours, or go to a restaurant where somebody knows the hostess and watch them get seated before you do, its just the way life works, you win some and you loose some, just come to accept it :)

hmmmmmmm i dont rem ur outfit either...n thats weird b/c i was by that part of the room the WHOLE time basically. i met these two girls over by there, meredith n fatima...really cool. nah i wasnt in the circles...not that good lol i dance only to make an ass outta myself LOL. but its all in good fun....i try VERY hard not to push into ppl but frickin JUICEHEADS kept shoving me around all nite n i'd step on some poor unfortunate LITTLE person who'd look like they wanted to KILL me, thats y i like to stay put..less damage lol

glad to hear u had a blast too...hmm...i don't remember a black/white tank with the pink skirt... were u in the circles at all? bc i love people watching too so if i saw u in there i might remember your dancing style or whatever :) i was sitting on those speakers by the curtain too around noon....had to ask a guy sitting up there to lift me up bc they're so high... :laugh: i was wearing black shorts and a black halter top with white polka dots...had on silver shades for a chunk of the night too.

to all the folks i accidently stepped on...i sorryyyyy...people were very cool about it though...i kept turning around and apologizing to everyone when i stepped on them when dancing...they were all smiles still :D

for real? if you showed up somewhere and there was a line of 100 people and someone asked if you wanted to go ahead in... would you ACTUALLY say no, thanks anyways, but these people got here first?? :eek:

props to you if that is the case... definitely something to be said about being noble... but in a case like this i would definitely walk right into the club!!!!

dude .. i am a man of my words .. yes i wont .. coz it is just totally degrading to people and i dont like to be special .. i like people liking me for who i am .. not coz i know someone by the door and get in in front of everyone ..

believe me ..

if i am in a line with 100 ppl .. i will either just leave . or will wait .. but wont try to cut anyone off

that is just me .. u can ask those who know me

peace

the MASK