Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some of the Craziest shit I've seen in a VIP

laliux

I've seen a lot of crazy shit @ the VIPs in different clubs but this shit was just too much to see in a normal club; club was Mansion.

3 guys were doing a hot chick at the same time.....1 was kissing her and rubbing an ice cube on her pussy, the other was licking her feet and legs and the 3rd one was sucking on her tits. Unreal! :eek:

Only downside is that there was no room for a 4th one. LOL

I've seen a lot of crazy shit @ the VIPs in different clubs but this shit was just too much to see in a normal club; club was Mansion.

3 guys were doing a hot chick at the same time.....1 was kissing her and rubbing an ice cube on her pussy, the other was licking her feet and legs and the 3rd one was sucking on her tits. Unreal! :eek:

thats not really 'doing' a gal now is it

i'm sure the quality would not compare as far as looks and class (well...the last is debatable), but i saw a good deal of that during the edge days. it was a weekly occurance.

i was to young and cracked out to remember anything that went on in the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

bro... you and your girl were made for those parties!!!!

we used to go b4 we had alexa, but its not as easy to go to them since there only once a month!!!!!!!!!!! i should just do a fliptoniaaa party like those...it will probably be better anyways!!!!!!!!!!!! as the saying goes.....fliptoniaaa is as bad as vegas....what happens there sure as hell better stay there, cuz it cant go anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Not trying to bag on you but .... that is SO G-rated compared to stuff that goes down out here NOT in the vip room.

we used to go b4 we had alexa, but its not as easy to go to them since there only once a month!!!!!!!!!!! i should just do a fliptoniaaa party like those...it will probably be better anyways!!!!!!!!!!!! as the saying goes.....fliptoniaaa is as bad as vegas....what happens there sure as hell better stay there, cuz it cant go anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

true, true... just have the same rules, single girls and couples only :)

makes for interesting evenings.