Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunset Ritual, Happy Hour Fridays June 18th

nexusgroove

Just a question, it is fucking hot at that hour, are there measures in place so no one explodes from the heat?

i say attire should be bikinis for the ladies and trunks for the guys its one big beach party at PURE :)

Just a question, it is fucking hot at that hour, are there measures in place so no one explodes from the heat?

i say attire should be bikinis for the ladies(tops optional) and trunks for the guys its one big beach party at PURE :)

only you would explode!

+ the a 3 room venue, I think if its too hot, they'll move the happy hour downstairs and leave the rooftop open for those that want to enjoy the view and 8pm sunset over miami!

;)

You ignorant fuck ;)

:)

not to detract from the Pure party, but i just wanna say i really wish there was a place on the beach where people gathered for a daily (or even weekly!) sunset celebration, like they do in key west. there's no better way to start off an evening than watching the sun set over the water!!!!!! :)

not to detract from the Pure party, but i just wanna say i really wish there was a place on the beach where people gathered for a daily (or even weekly!) sunset celebration, like they do in key west. there's no better way to start off an evening than watching the sun set over the water!!!!!! :)

only one problem with that one, what is a sunset party if you can't see the sunset? ;)

asfar as RBS's statement.... got to give them credit for trying new things.

But things will be changing for that venue soon.

peace.

Best of luck with it nexus. I really would like to see someone succeed in that spot. Sunset parties there the past couple of years have not drawn enough people in.

As far as a beach sunset party, it would be nice except for the fact that, since we live on the east coast, the sunsets really aren't all that spectacular. They should just have the party for the sake of having the party. Maybe one of those new bayside highrises should open a rooftop restaurant and lounge.

actually i watch the sunset almost every day from sobe! i go all the way down past nikki beach, near the pier, and it's beautiful! ok so maybe there are a few cranes in the view, but it is still gorgeous as far as i am concerned. sometimes i'll go to the west ave area to see the best unobstructed view, there's a nice little park over there that would be great for a party, although it is kinda a family spot and is right next to the marine patrol station! i say we start a 'party by the pier'! it sounds nice and utilizes alliteratiion!!!! ;)

:beer:

Pure has an un-obstructed view of the sunset. ;)

Free COver

Cheap Drinks

Finger Foods,

what do the people that work have to lose?

A nice place to chill till traffic dies down a bit before heading on home from the last day of work! :pint:

ok, but the sun sets after 8 and happy hour only lasts till 7??????? i know that's the norm, but if this is a sunset party they are trying to promote, the drink specials should last till at least 8!!!!!!!!! just my opinion ... ;):beer:

Here in miami you don't see water when the sun sets (looking west) .

:)

actually i watch the sunset almost every day from sobe! i go all the way down past nikki beach, near the pier, and it's beautiful! ok so maybe there are a few cranes in the view, but it is still gorgeous as far as i am concerned. sometimes i'll go to the west ave area to see the best unobstructed view, there's a nice little park over there that would be great for a party, although it is kinda a family spot and is right next to the marine patrol station! i say we start a 'party by the pier'! it sounds nice and utilizes alliteratiion!!!! ;)

I like the way you think...unfortunately the City Commission doesn't, so I doubt they'll allow parties there. :(

the sun rises in the east and sets in the west ... how profound!!! i bet you guys know your right from your left too, although you probably have to make an "L" with yer left thumb and forefinger to figure it out, somewhat like this ...

LOSER.jpg

hahahahaha just kidding, but i had to get back at yaz for underestimating my intelligence!!!!!!!!! :tongue:;)

Mursa, good luck with Spain :tongue:

thanx bro...should be a do or die IBERIAN duel ...spain are acting cocky, but yet are worried about the referee ..hmmmmmm .

ps..congrats on ONCE CALDAS who knows they might face PORTO in tokyo .