Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP spreading himself to thin, The downfall of Jonathan peters

Im the first to say i have heard more bad sets then good. Much more. Shelbourn Miami is what made me become a fan and you can only live on past graces so long. Now that he doesn't have a home (Which i believe 100% happened because of opening night killing black with the rudeness) He lost many fans. I all the sudden see that hes spinning all over the fucken place. I don't think he is well known enough to draw in some of the areas he is going to and like i said he lost allot of his old fans and i don't believe is making any new ones. My advice if i was him i would find a small club to become resident at, Play for an after-hours crowd, and go back to DJ school or whatever DJ's do when they start loosing there edge.

Sorry but even if i am the fan of a DJs i will not hide my head in the sand about the truth

Why does everyone always have something bad to say about JP????? That pisses me off.....I don't think YOU can spin better!!!! Hey Notallthere..weren't you at merge on the 4th?????????? I think JP is a great dj and he slipped off a little but i think that was because of SF closing right???????? I really don't know. May be he is spinning all over the place because he wants to make new fans...I know that that night at Merge ...Jersey loved him!!! Jp #1 DJ!!!

Why does everyone always have something bad to say about JP????? That pisses me off.....I don't think YOU can spin better!!!! Hey Notallthere..weren't you at merge on the 4th?????????? I think JP is a great dj and he slipped off a little but i think that was because of SF closing right???????? I really don't know. May be he is spinning all over the place because he wants to make new fans...I know that that night at Merge ...Jersey loved him!!! Jp #1 DJ!!!

it's gonna be hard to gain a new fan base when the club is charging a 40 dollar cover at the door.. ie.. merge

i hate plastikman but he's spinning for 15 bucks some time soon in the city... how is it that jp is 40 @ the shore?? thats fucking ridiculous...

i hope that because jp is going to spirit they dont jack up the door price bc he needs to take home 15-20 thousand a night...

Im the first to say i have heard more bad sets then good. Much more. Shelbourn Miami is what made me become a fan and you can only live on past graces so long. Now that he doesn't have a home (Which i believe 100% happened because of opening night killing black with the rudeness) He lost many fans. I all the sudden see that hes spinning all over the fucken place. I don't think he is well known enough to draw in some of the areas he is going to and like i said he lost allot of his old fans and i don't believe is making any new ones. My advice if i was him i would find a small club to become resident at, Play for an after-hours crowd, and go back to DJ school or whatever DJ's do when they start loosing there edge.

Sorry but even if i am the fan of a DJs i will not hide my head in the sand about the truth

WOULD YOU JUST SHUT DA FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not w/ jonathan peters there....lol AND ACTUALLY...many of the jp fans i know were at spirit most sat nites BEFORE black. MANY of his fans like the layout of spirit n were all saying how great it would be to hear jp in a smaller , better space ( than black) so ummmmm " wrong venue" i think not....we'll see

uhm ... lol

SPIRIT is a drinking trendy crowd. Wrong venue