Clubplanet Nightlife Community

24 hours to live...

I <3 Mase

Best song of his is "Tell Me What You Want"

If I had 24 hours to live....hmm. I wouldn't tell anyone bc I wouldn' twant my last dying day to be all about being upset. I'd probably arrange for a huge party somewhere with all my friends and family and just have fun

stupid Mase song is in my head....

but seriously..if u had 24 hours to live..what would u do..who would u screw..who would u wana notify..or would u deny that ur ass is about to die?

i have never been able to answer this to my satisfaction.

this is kinda lame, but i would steal/buy a Ducati and ride it for a while...i love speed...

since i have no sig other, hooker$ might have to be involved, or at least a couple of girls i care about but have never had the right "timing" with...

ill have to think about this though...

stupid Mase song is in my head....

but seriously..if u had 24 hours to live..what would u do..who would u screw..who would u wana notify..or would u deny that ur ass is about to die?

i would run up massive debt, rent an exotic car for the evening, do sick amounts of coke to stay up for every minute of it, make love one last time, fuck one last time, and have sex one last time, each one with a different girl... i would make sure my friends and family are taken care of, and leave them all something of mine (either money, personal belongings etc.)

i would run up massive debt, rent an exotic car for the evening, do sick amounts of coke to stay up for every minute of it, make love one last time, fuck one last time, and have sex one last time, each one with a different girl... i would make sure my friends and family are taken care of, and leave them all something of mine (either money, personal belongings etc.)

how would they be taken care of if you ran a massive debt