Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Those damn Chinese Slippers...

sorry girls... (and to every high school skank that has them) i've been rocking those things on broadway for like, three fucking years.. so this summer i realized i had to stop wearing my 60 gazillion pairs cause they just arent cute anymore when EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN MOTHER fucking person and their dog AND cat owns them. *sigh* why must all good things become annoying trends?!?!?!?

they remind me of the asian woman, who's always in her lawn sitting like she's squating, picking weeds....

ewww

it reminds me of the crazy guy running around my neighbourhood with a gun....oh, wait, not it doesnt. :shaky:

sorry girls... (and to every high school skank that has them) i've been rocking those things on broadway for like, three fucking years.. so this summer i realized i had to stop wearing my 60 gazillion pairs cause they just arent cute anymore when EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN MOTHER fucking person and their dog AND cat owns them. *sigh* why must all good things become annoying trends?!?!?!?

...i havent seen these slippers but i can tell you that they come in and out of style...this would mark the second time i can recall that they're "in" again....but i am an old fokker so there arent too many things i havent "seen" before - with regards to fashion at least...i'm just hoping hammer pants, cavariccis and cappezios never ever return....:)

...i havent seen these slippers but i can tell you that they come in and out of style...this would mark the second time i can recall that they're "in" again....but i am an old fokker so there arent too many things i havent "seen" before - with regards to fashion at least...i'm just hoping hammer pants, cavariccis and cappezios never ever return....:)

LOL :laugh: So true, So true!!!

After the breif return of LEGWARMERS--anything is possible!!

u mean you dont still rock sergio tacchini (sp) windbreaker outfit?

I had always refused 2 buy any..But my boyfriend's mom had gotten me a pair in all black..I'm now happy she did bc I make really good use out of them -I hostess & stand on my feet all day.. So I wear them instead of heels bc they look somewhat "presentable" and are comfy :)

But i HATE when I see girls wearing them to clubs.. grrrr