Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro 2004: Portugal

iamme

a euro thread totally missed it

you guys have been reading the play by play

im gonna have to hook you guys up to a link that shows the games live on your comp for free----ive seen holland/germany, italy/denmark and tommorow i think theyre showing england/switzerland

dont be suprised if the swiss play england to a tie or even knock those cocky lads the fuck out

yakin and frei

anyways this is what i have to say after hearing about croatias lineup against france

This lineup is a joke and its been online the past few hours

We will lose a minimum 5-0 with this lineup

its gonna be a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2

the defense is ok

but the midfield is a joke

Niko Kovac should not play at all---he is favored by Baric but he is crap---whats he gonna do get himself red carded(#10 my ass)

Bjelica-30 years old hasnt played with the core that long and couldnt create anything against the swiss

Rapaic---too old and out of form to start---he would be caught by the french defenders very easily(he should play the last 20 minutes tops--no way should he start

GIOVANNI ROSSO-YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME- 32 YEARS OLD,PLAYS IN THE ISRAELI LEAGUE AND HE IS CRAP--IT MAKES NO SENSE AS TO WHY HE WAS EVEN INVITED TO COME TO PORTUGAL-----

TUDOR should be put in as the defensive midfielder with olic and srna on the wings with klasnic and prso up front

marko babic should also be considered

babic-leko-klasnic-srna-olic(are all 25 and under--they can run and play the full 90 minutes plus they have a chance to show themselves off and go to a better club(olic,leko,srna)

Plus they have something to prove

But rapaic,niko kovac, bjelica and rosso are too old to play against the strong french team--they would get burned on every play

LET THE YOUNG GUYS PLAY--EVEN IF WE LOSE WE STILL WONT BE KNOCKED OUT

but if england lose they will be knocked out

so now you tell me who the pressure is on---watch england-swiss its gonna be 0-0 after 20 minutes and the lads will panic

rooney is a timebomb just waiting to get his red card

and hopefully lampard and scholes pick up some more yellow cards-----------

Also Totti will get a 2-3 game ban for spitting on a danish player

totti wasting his talent---

Ive been listenin to the play by play off the BBC..but the shit keeps buffering so i gota keep reseting it. it's quite annoying...i'd love to watch the game .. but being that im @ work i dont think that shit would fly.

Greece is playign exceptionally well...hopefully they keep it up. I just dont want to see France or England win this...

yea the lucky french getting their usual gifts

their first goal was a big mistake by our GK---an own goal come on

then after we put 2 behind barthez

trezeguet with the handball and he scores----where was the line ref--MORON

we had a chance to win it at the end due to olics brilliance but what else can you expect from mornar

its gonna be interesting cuz maybe its better that he didnt score that goal because the quarterfinals look like this

France will get first while croatia or england second

meanwhile greece is in the quarters im pretty sure and portugal spain will be a war----

portugal wins and greece finishes first very interesting

btw did any of you guys see henry--i didnt