Clubplanet Nightlife Community

summer camp

i lived in desert climate up until i was 8...

you needed to travel in the summer. so...damn...hot. sand storms suck....gets all in your eyes and $hit. stupid sand.

otherwise, it was soccer/skateboard, soccer/skateboard, soccer/skateboard, run into the shade or indoors before you pass out, rehydrate, and repeat. also being a bum at the pool!

summers in montreal = watch the beautiful ladies in scandalous clothing :love:

summers in MD = sports in park behind my house and chillin at the pool

You caught me...that's what I'm trying to do. I take all my shit from my younger days from rap videos.

Trust me, I'm the furthest thing from ghetto...stuff like that was just big where I grew up and with the kids I hung out with.

welcome back to bein a white boy

otherwise, it was soccer/skateboard, soccer/skateboard, soccer/skateboard, run into the shade or indoors before you pass out, rehydrate, and repeat. also being a bum at the pool!

...HE WAS A SKATER BOY!....yea .....i used to skate ....play hockey...etc...all the non girl stuff......i was a walking oxymoron....competitive dance/cheer gymnastics etc.....skating...hockey...stickball...and all that goodness.....NOW THAT IS WELL ROUNDED...summer=stickball though LOVED IT!

lmao, it was fun. and in my school there were a lot of 'cool' people in the band :laugh: seriously there were!!!!!!!

cool!!!! i was in the band too! jazz, concert and marching (unfotunately). wanted to play football but i sucked :laugh:

i was first Tenor sax in the jazz band. first alto in the marching and concert band.

i always wanted to learn to play! i couldnt get the technique with the lips... :half: i was also the school DJ of course :D did all the local jams. nuttin like having some dumb bitch pass out from E on your tables and trainwreck your set :laugh: good times!!! :bounce: