Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need Advice!

a-ron

I posted this in the Miami thead but someone said it should go here.

Ok here is the deal, I date live with a stripper who is kinda losing her mind. She is out of town for a couple of weeks partying. The other night i met this girl who wants me in a bad way. She told her girlfriend all about me and they want to as they put it "show me an incredable time" this weekend. She has no problem being the other women and knows it would just be for fun.

Should I do it?

Well, that's a given. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing but seriously, why not just completely break it off with the stipper. I've been involved with strippers before and would NEVER be able to actually have any type of serious relationship with them.The sex is good for a while but the whole novelty of banging a stripper wears off. End it with her, have fun with these new chicks and than find yourself someone to bring home to mom

the prob here is when u deal with crazy strippers...u will get the crazy stripper reprocussions when u fuck with them!!!!!!!!! so ur in a toughie right now.....but hey get head form the other whores, and to something to tick off the stripper so she wont want to be with u!!!!!!!!!! let us know how that all goes!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ok im supposed to live with her until the first week of Oct. And we used to be good friends until her personallity changed (Drugs). Yeah its not the best situation but i dont know if I want to hurt her...

Ok im supposed to live with her until the first week of Oct. And we used to be good friends until her personallity changed (Drugs). Yeah its not the best situation but i dont know if I want to hurt her...

Sounds like she's hurting herself enough on her own, pharmaceutically speaking. I'd get the fuck away from her crazy ass now before things potentially get worse.

What are your friends telling you to do (I hope you have some not on a messageboard).

Listen, it's very noble of you keeping up that nice guy attitude with her but it doesn't sound like you want to be with this girl. All you are doing is leading her on and making it harder for you to break away from her down the road. I know it's tough to give up free pussy but you should talk to her and tell her you think you should just be friends again.

Wow, listen to me...I'm giving the same advice that a bunch of people gave me a while back when I was banging some unstable stripper who was emotionally attached. And I must admit, things worked out very well once I talked to her. I still get the occasional booty call from her with absolutely no strings attached.

Listen, it's very noble of you keeping up that nice guy attitude with her but it doesn't sound like you want to be with this girl. All you are doing is leading her on and making it harder for you to break away from her down the road. I know it's tough to give up free pussy but you should talk to her and tell her you think you should just be friends again.

Wow, listen to me...I'm giving the same advice that a bunch of people gave me a while back when I was banging some unstable stripper who was emotionally attached. And I must admit, things worked out very well once I talked to her. I still get the occasional booty call from her with absolutely no strings attached.

god damn ppl stealing nmn's password :frust:

crazy stripper= hide your car, change your locks,lol but seriously break up with her now while she is away so she has time to cool off before she comes back and then blow the other 2 chicks out. you've broken up with her so you aren't cheating and she will have time to get over it while she's gone therefore hopefully preventing the usual vindictive repurcussions that are common with dating a stripper...

it sounds like shes got it good, she can go off for long weekends partying, do drugs, strip, and still have you there to support her and be there for her. So either stay in the relationship and do like she does, or get out of it and find something more stable