Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren at Central Park

wow this is un fukin real i think made events is doing it cause the link next to the 12th does not say anything about it but the next link is made events so maybe they got the links mixed up

either way armin in central park infront of 5000 people with lasers and a great set wow this made my day

This is awesome.. I don't think I'm going to PVD @ Central Park, not really looking foward to it for some reason, but Armin.. oh hell yeh :)

i never read the pvd threads of this year so im not sure of the details,

besides every other assholes bad review of last year, i personally had a blast,

the only thing, 3 hrs, 35 bucks, :mad:

so this yeaR i figured id go just hangout outside the park, and meet friends @ the after party

BUT apparently, u can only go to the after party if u have a tix to central park, and u need both tix, one is like 30, how much is the other, :mad:

thats kinda.....greedy....

it should be something like, reduced addmission to the after party with the central tix, really not worth it,

AvB at Central Park - that will be great - I can't wait.

disk-ofreak; as far as PvD: my understanding is that you only need tix for central park if you want to buy advanced tix to Spirit. If you just show up at Spirit - you still should be able to get in by buying tix at the door, but since it's PvD - I am sure it will be crowded and hard to get it.

i never read the pvd threads of this year so im not sure of the details,

besides every other assholes bad review of last year, i personally had a blast,

the only thing, 3 hrs, 35 bucks, :mad:

so this yeaR i figured id go just hangout outside the park, and meet friends @ the after party

BUT apparently, u can only go to the after party if u have a tix to central park, and u need both tix, one is like 30, how much is the other, :mad:

thats kinda.....greedy....

it should be something like, reduced addmission to the after party with the central tix, really not worth it,

I had a pretty good time last year, my only complaints were it was a bit crowded, and the sound was a little weak, other then that I had a good time. As far as not wanting to see him this year, I dunno, havent heard anything from him as of late that has excited me.. maybe thats why.. and yea its like 42 bucks for the ticket to central park, and 20 something for the after party ticket..

Armin on the other hand, I don't care the price, I'm there :)

I had a pretty good time last year, my only complaints were it was a bit crowded, and the sound was a little weak, other then that I had a good time. As far as not wanting to see him this year, I dunno, havent heard anything from him as of late that has excited me.. maybe thats why.. and yea its like 42 bucks for the ticket to central park, and 20 something for the after party ticket..

Armin on the other hand, I don't care the price, I'm there :)

i feel you on that crizface Armin at central park i'am so fucking there. Regardles of the price. c all you crazy fucks on the dancefloor! :bounce:

"DANCE YOU FUCK"

• 1 month later...

well, i'm gonna get my ticket tonight...here's the breakdown folks:

Tickets at:

1) madeevents.com = $39.50 (ripofffff....dayam service fees :gang: )

2) Satellite Records = $32.00 cash only!

3) door = $35.00

Can't wait!! And what's this I hear about a 6 hour set?? I thought that if he starts at 6pm, he's gotta finish at 10pm due to the Park's rules or something? How long IS he spinning anyway?

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

well, i'm gonna get my ticket tonight...here's the breakdown folks:

Tickets at:

1) madeevents.com = $39.50 (ripofffff....dayam service fees :gang: )

2) Satellite Records = $32.00 cash only!

3) door = $35.00

Can't wait!! And what's this I hear about a 6 hour set?? I thought that if he starts at 6pm, he's gotta finish at 10pm due to the Park's rules or something? How long IS he spinning anyway?

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

how the hell did you find that thread?

the post before yours was over a month old