Clubplanet Nightlife Community

masterbate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

my theory is that shes locked up in an epic struggle of how shes been brought up, and whats right for her, and reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hows that??????

that is somewhat acurate. I am just getting myself back on track spiritually. I as a whole believe that masturbation and such is wrong. I'm not saying it isn't fun, but I need to quit doing it and other things.

Once I'm married I'll be able to do whatever I like, as long as it is not degrading to me or the other person.

I was brought up to/ and do believe certain things should be done after marriage....I haven't quite lived up to that, but now I'm working on getting back to that place:D even though it's a lot harder than I ever woulda imagined. Ok hope that helped clear that up for ya'll. ciao bellos

I DONT GET IT ? YOU DONT HAVE SEX AND NOW YOU DONT EVEN MASTURBATE ?? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME ? :no::no: ... I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR WHOEVER YOU DECIDE TO MARRY .. CAUSE IT LOOKS TO ME AS IF YOU HAVE NO SEXDRIVE !! DAMN ID HATE TO END UP WITH A GIRL WITH NO SEX DRIVE !! ID DUMP HER ASS AS SOON AS I EVEN SENSE THAT SHIT !! :no::no:

ok sweetie, you would be wrong in thinking that I have no sex drive. I have a huge sex drive. I am one of the horniest and kinkiest minded girls that I know. My last boyfriend couldn't keep up with how horny I am.

and my previous post should answer why I am trying to stop masturbating.

My husband will be a lucky man, my sex drive is very high, and I plan on having plenty of sex:D

Hope that cleared everything up for ya:tongue:

that is somewhat acurate. I am just getting myself back on track spiritually. I as a whole believe that masturbation and such is wrong. I'm not saying it isn't fun, but I need to quit doing it and other things.

Once I'm married I'll be able to do whatever I like, as long as it is not degrading to me or the other person.

I was brought up to/ and do believe certain things should be done after marriage....I haven't quite lived up to that, but now I'm working on getting back to that place:D even though it's a lot harder than I ever woulda imagined. Ok hope that helped clear that up for ya'll. ciao bellos

When I read your posts... the first thing that comes to mind is that you REALLY need to get fucked.

Then I think of how brainwashed you are... and I feel sorry for you.

But you can do what you want, it's your life. But I had to share my thoughts, cuz your posts always leave me like WTF is wrong with you? :confused:

I wish you luck in life. I hope you find someone as naive, because someone can really take advantage of you mentally and emotionally.

So just be careful and take care!

When I read your posts... the first thing that comes to mind is that you REALLY need to get fucked.

But you can do what you want, it's your life. But I had to share my thoughts, cuz your posts always leave me like WTF is wrong with you? :confused:

I wish you luck in life. I hope you find someone as naive, because someone can really take advantage of you mentally and emotionally.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK TOO! haha

:clap2: way to go tonie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: