Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Markus and Tiesto@ Space Review

Bling

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last night happened to be an interesting night. First off, I knew I protested going to space for a vareity of reasons, and go and see Edgar at Crobar, but a good friend of mine got me a ticket and was a very warm thing for him to do and I owe him big time. So that being said, Getting there and getting into the room to hear Markus tear it up, with solid hits like burned with desire, swing 2 harmony, and no one on earth, love those tracks, and then the man himself hit the decks. Now here are my pro's and con's about last night..

The con's-Now please dont get me wrong, Hanging out with peeps who are 18 and up I have no problem with that, some of TA's that I hang out with are tenny boppers, but the kids there last night were just off the wall and should of known better not be to rolling if u cant handle it. Space, the amount of people who was very overwhelming to a point that u couldnt get to the bar, cause it was what I said sardine central, I have been to space before and it can get packed, but nothing like last night soo packed that one point of the night, some fool trying to get passed our little group and wasnt gonna happen and kept trying and then put his hands on crzy, WRONG WRONG little boy, dont even go there mother ******, I wasnt about to get into a fight right then in there, but if I had no choice I would of, no one puts there hands on a female like that, fuckin punk, thank god some peeps around me pushed the kid away before I pulled the fire out and held me back, and so that was that with that kid. Space's new sound system, my opinion, the bass is soooo heavy that if u are in the middle of the room, u think u are having a heart attack, it is soo thick and drowns out the lyrics, but like i said thats my opinion. One more thing, whos idea is it, to have Buster come over the loud speakers and say the dumbest shit like if he was on the radio. I like that guy and all, hes a very down to earth person, but going over the speakers and ruining the set is not the smartest approach in my book.

The pro's- Markus opening was top notch, solid hits, and I agree with Arturo, I do miss markus at space like back in the day. Tiesto did a good set but last night, I say wasnt the best, not like his sets like at Ultra 5 and back at Space in May and July 03. But overall his set was good for 4 1/2 hrs and then markus came back to close. Some more solid hits, including my favorite Markus reconstruction of Rank 1-Breathing (breaks dub), should of stuck around darkangel, but next time and took off around 6:30. I say this, next time there is an 18 and up event again, whoever is spinning Tiesto, Armin, Edgar, markus, I dont think i be doing it again after the ordeal of last night, majority of the night was spent up in the patio to be able to breathe and walk around without to push people aside, but it was a great time last night with the TA/CP/CJ crowd with Markus and Tiesto, and celebrating Heather schulz's bday, so thats my two cent, and Im gonna post the same review on CP and CJ cause Im too lazy to write another one, so peeps, till the next time!!!

Damon 2.0

BTW, crzy I still have your glasses!!!

Dude, that place was waay too packed! Shit, fuck trying to dance, you couldn't even walk 2 steps ahead of yourself!!! I do see why a lot of the older crowd does not like to party with the tennie boppers...

THEY ARE FUCKING OBNOXIOUS!!!!!!! You could totally tell who was who that night. It sort of pissed me off how many people were rolling there also. You would think that with all the negative publicity the electronic music scene has people would chill out with that shit, but aparantly not. Grrr.

Yeah, Markus's after hour set was bad ass!!! I didn't get to catch the whole thing because I went to the upstair patio for a little bit to get some air. The one thing that really got on my nerves that night was the sleezy club guys that were being so disrespectful to the women. I swear, some people need to just stay at home, because they have no idea of how to act around women.

I got harrassed soooo much that night, its not even funny. Some guys even had the nerve to actually put their hands down my pants and inside my panties...NOT COOL!!!!!!! and this other jerk off grabed my hand and put it on his cock while he had a hard on......EWWWWWWWW!!! Yeah, that was a major pet peeve for me for the night. I had to slap a couple of guys in the face for acting like such perverts. Where are the bouncers when you need em???

All in all, I still had a kick ass time.

a table was the only way to have a good time w tiesto there...ezgoing74 where did you get the $1200 price for a table?? we paid $800 for 6 people. plenty of room to dance and no running back and forth to the bar. i thought his set saturday was better than the wmc.

a table was the only way to have a good time w tiesto there...ezgoing74 where did you get the $1200 price for a table?? we paid $800 for 6 people. plenty of room to dance and no running back and forth to the bar. i thought his set saturday was better than the wmc.

800 for 6 :aright:

I got that number from a friend that called. And I was going to pay for the full tab.

I got that number from a friend that called. And I was going to pay for the full tab.

The two sides in the mainroom were bought (supposedly) weeks ago.. so the only tables they had left were in the patio or in the hip hop room, and u got to chose which one u wanted. Friday night it wasn't 1200 for sure. The whole calling people to 'reserve' wasn't a bad idea but one of my friends did that and it didn't work, it was first come first serve.

4. Traffic -OMFG is there any other song out there that gets people into such a damn frenzy.... no way . i dare anyone to find one that makes everyone go as crazy..... OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i saw him the night after you guys did he was in cleveland sat night and yes everyone went nuts when he played that song!!!!!!!!!!!! it was fuckin fantastic.

The two sides in the mainroom were bought (supposedly) weeks ago.. so the only tables they had left were in the patio or in the hip hop room, and u got to chose which one u wanted. Friday night it wasn't 1200 for sure. The whole calling people to 'reserve' wasn't a bad idea but one of my friends did that and it didn't work, it was first come first serve.

At 6am the guy at the front door was yelling at the people to get in line or to leave.....

And he said $40 regular admission, and VIP tables are going for $1,000 a pop at 6am!!! :eek:

Dude, that place was waay too packed! Shit, fuck trying to dance, you couldn't even walk 2 steps ahead of yourself!!! I do see why a lot of the older crowd does not like to party with the tennie boppers...

THEY ARE FUCKING OBNOXIOUS!!!!!!! You could totally tell who was who that night. It sort of pissed me off how many people were rolling there also. You would think that with all the negative publicity the electronic music scene has people would chill out with that shit, but aparantly not. Grrr.

Yeah, Markus's after hour set was bad ass!!! I didn't get to catch the whole thing because I went to the upstair patio for a little bit to get some air. The one thing that really got on my nerves that night was the sleezy club guys that were being so disrespectful to the women. I swear, some people need to just stay at home, because they have no idea of how to act around women.

I got harrassed soooo much that night, its not even funny. Some guys even had the nerve to actually put their hands down my pants and inside my panties...NOT COOL!!!!!!! and this other jerk off grabed my hand and put it on his cock while he had a hard on......EWWWWWWWW!!! Yeah, that was a major pet peeve for me for the night. I had to slap a couple of guys in the face for acting like such perverts. Where are the bouncers when you need em???

All in all, I still had a kick ass time.

this isn't my first time partying with the adults. Anyways, most of those people in there were over 21 so stop whining guys. I agree with you that I was surprised about how many ppl were rolling. I was even more surprised to see most of the adult crowd rolling their balls off. Omg, It was hard to see ne1 with beer or any alcoholic beverage. They either had lolipops or water...wow.It was a little shocking dudes. Anyways, I don't see how any of that ruined my night because it didn't. I had a great time. but I thought it was funny how all of you "adults" are supposed to be more mature and all that shit. Ha!!! Sure. Bunch of pookie heads!!!!!!....except for Bling lol.

At 6am the guy at the front door was yelling at the people to get in line or to leave.....

And he said $40 regular admission, and VIP tables are going for $1,000 a pop at 6am!!! :eek:

Nice.. I got there at 930pm and it was "sold out"

this isn't my first time partying with the adults. Anyways, most of those people in there were over 21 so stop whining guys. I agree with you that I was surprised about how many ppl were rolling. I was even more surprised to see most of the adult crowd rolling their balls off. Omg, It was hard to see ne1 with beer or any alcoholic beverage. They either had lolipops or water...wow.It was a little shocking dudes. Anyways, I don't see how any of that ruined my night because it didn't. I had a great time. but I thought it was funny how all of you "adults" are supposed to be more mature and all that shit. Ha!!! Sure. Bunch of pookie heads!!!!!!....except for Bling lol.

after seeing u in line that was it. didnt see u again ..... freakin packed.... :(

I just spoke to one of my party friends who was supposed to be at Space on Friday night. He bought the tickets in advance and was very excited about the night… the only problem was that he bought the tickets for Tiesto’s set for June 17th in Dallas, TX. :rofl: He didn’t even look at his printout until the last minute. Can you imagine how pissed off he was! :hey: I don’t know what he was on when he was buying the tickets, but I couldn’t help but laugh when he told me the story. At the end he couldn’t get in. Sad…

BLING says NO TO DRUGS M'MMKAY BYTCHES!????

Get it? GOT IT??? GOOOD!!! :aright:

You may go on with yo happy ass. Thank you for stopping by....

Please PASS GO & COLLECT $200. :spin:

Im going to write a review for CJ tomorrow and will post a link when its on the site.

In the meantime...

Thanks to Nick from CJ for walking Ev, Aryn And I up to the door like we are rockstars...waiting in that line would have SUCKED!

Markus was amazing as always and I really do miss his afterhours sets at Space.

A huge FUCK YOU to the guy that attempted to start a fight with me just as Tiesto came on stage. Dont ever try to fuck with me, I know waaaay too many people in that club and YOU will be the one kicked out...NOT ME! Thanks to Damon for backing me up and for the boost so that I could hand Tiesto my note (I know Im a nerd ).

Tiesto was great...not amazing but great nonetheless. Got a little bored for a bit but then he came back and blew me away with nice techno beats...never heard him drop that sound before.

I will never do 18+ again. Far too crowded and alot of the teenie boppers were drinking and drugging and couldnt handle it...

The sound in the main room was not EQ'ed right. The hiphop room had the best sound quality.

And to those of you that bailed on NV afterhours...you missed a GREAT time!