Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relationships

naughtybabe

One of the best expressions ever said, because it's true.

..... You can't change a person. People always think they change someone. You can't. ...

That phrase is bs... I always hear that damn phrase. I broke up with my ex b/c she complained about me a lot and I wanted to change and be that "better person." In less than two months I did a complete 180 and I'm no longer the grouch I used to be, love dancing, I am a great communicator, etc. (long list, sorry). Only problem is that we never got back together... her loss I guess :) .

There's only so many times a guy can listen to "Like OMG" from a babbling girlie girl chickenhead before he gets angry and tells it like it is.

Maybe you (Naughtycluck) should tone it down a bit, because if you're as annoying in real life as you are on this board, then I can see why you're man hating. Most guys would get fed up, and quickly at that.

There's only so many times a guy can listen to "Like OMG" from a babbling girlie girl chickenhead before he gets angry and tells it like it is.

Maybe you (Naughtycluck) should tone it down a bit, because if you're as annoying in real life as you are on this board, then I can see why you're man hating. Most guys would get fed up, and quickly at that.

Your still at it huh? and you say Im annoying... Hmmm interesting coming

from someone who hides behing a name and is constantly sweating me..

Stop with the comments... Better yet go do something productive!

Your still at it huh? and you say Im annoying... Hmmm interesting coming

from someone who hides behing a name and is constantly sweating me..

Stop with the comments... Better yet go do something productive!

As much as I did troll for drama with that post, I was being serious. If you're as typical in real life as you are on this board, it probably factors into your problems with relationships.

Don't blame others, blame yourself

I don't care for you that's why I said don't waste your time trying to get under

my skin.. It just won't happen - calling me names wont get you anywhere... Now if doing so makes you giggle be my guest. Im just not going to lower myself to your level.

Suck... :splat:

they definitely do from time to time, but don't let it get you too down. Sometimes the ones we love are the ones that hurt us most. Whenever I feel the way that you're feeling, I try to look upon the good things in the relationship, but if the bad out weigh the good then maybe it's time to look things over. Anyways, don't listen to that fuck that was trying to get you more down then you prolly already are, you seem like real sweet girl, keep your head up and don't let anyone hurt you too much, b/c you and your feelings need to come first to you, b/c if you don't take care of them no one else will. Hope you feel better!

i was always so skeptical when it came to relationships. i recently had shared feelings, emotions, and the best times of my life while in my first serious relationship. the envy others had for our love was ridiculous. we were going out to eat 6 nights a week, constantly visiting the best nightspots in ny, and both of our birthdays spent together were wonderful, all because i didn't want to do anything without this amazing girl. after about $2000 in sextoys and a year later it was very evident that she was putting less of an effort into the relationship and felt her priorities should have been more important to me than my own. this caused me to become frustrated and i lacked the interest i once had in the girl i once felt would do me no harm. i felt we needed a break and after going through the breakup we have yet to speak. this has been very discouraging. i have been messing with many different girls since, and now that i've heard she has been with one other person, i dont even think i could talk to her in the same respect i had before. thinking about it drives me nuts, and not talking to her hasn't given me any closure. theres no winning in relationships, just to stay away i guess :3some:

women hurt men just as much....

naughtybabe :isok::)

so true, with the same pointless games. :) but thats relationships i guess. hope all is good, as is makeup sex and talks and walks. but mostly sex.

im convinced that most humans should just never attepmt to be in relationships!!!!!!!!!!!!

relationships should be viewed as a sport if u will...not every1 has the talent to play basketball, football, baseball. etc.....

or another analogy not very many people r talented in math or science!!!!!!!!!!

the same should be said about relationships.......not every1 is fit to be in one...but since humans have been conditioned to have to want to be in relationships...were stuck in the predicament were in!!!!!!!!!!!!

carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im convinced that most humans should just never attepmt to be in relationships!!!!!!!!!!!!

relationships should be viewed as a sport if u will...not every1 has the talent to play basketball, football, baseball. etc.....

or another analogy not very many people r talented in math or science!!!!!!!!!!

the same should be said about relationships.......not every1 is fit to be in one...but since humans have been conditioned to have to want to be in relationships...were stuck in the predicament were in!!!!!!!!!!!!

carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Dr