Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nip~Tuck~~!!!!!!!!

Reeni

Great Episode, although I do have to admit that parts of it made me kinda uncomfortable (that means they're doing a good job because it was supposed to, I would think, be somewhat unsettling). The music parts with Sean and the twitch I personally think 'made' the episode. I found myself anticipating it anxiously while cutting the cake at the end.

All in all a great episode.

also I would like to add that I knew the bestfreind shot her in the face

I was kinda thinking that too, although I thought for a moment there they were trying to draw a parallel theme of doing the right thing, sometimes for the wrong reasons (Julian helping with the child rearing, even though it isn't his child = friend helping gunshot victim even though he's not obligated to). I wonder who got shot in the room though. I wonder if she shot the friend or shot herself finally. (If this was shown, I missed it).

I think she shot herself....Remember she asked if she could OD on the morphine machine..... but the nurse told her no that it had parameters set that won't allow that.

All though, that could be the twist in the show... maybe she just shot him in the nads or something so he'd have to have 2383 surgeries....

Who knows.. i all ready can't wait for next week!

• 2 weeks later...

i would've gotten a little more specific with my explanation of where babies come from; i'd find it odd if my [hypothetical] 8-year-old daughter didn't have more questions about that. and call me a nitpicker, but it annoyed me that the tampon the girl found in the drawer was already unwrapped. but i also found it inappropriate that that bitch of a woman didn't make clear at that princess party that tampons are for older girls. 8-year-olds are not the right size to wear them, and i don't know if they're responsible or careful enough yet, either.

weyes, that annoyed me too.

i also thought when the brother said that shit at the table they should have stoped and explained what he was talking about instead of sending her out of the room and telling him he was wrong to say what he said.

it is tv though... if it had happened the right way there would have been no drama.

weyes, that annoyed me too.

i also thought when the brother said that shit at the table they should have stoped and explained what he was talking about instead of sending her out of the room and telling him he was wrong to say what he said.

it is tv though... if it had happened the right way there would have been no drama.

agreed

I didnt like the fact that wilbur's father is taking him home to arizona but we shall see where this story goes

I just started watching this season, I did catch last seanson's final episope when they showed it before the new ones this season but havent seen any of the others, I wish I did, the sex, the narcicisum, the graphic operating scenes and great story lines OMG...this is by far the best show on TV now.

So Wilbur is gone or now Gabriel is gone I was suprised that they let the father take him but then again the mother wasnt much better

And Christian is Matts father

Once again this show has me anticipating Tuesday already :bounce: