Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Porcao fans!!!!

macboy

Guest brwneydtrouble
theres already a better brazilian steak house here....it has 2 convienient locations in times square and tribeca....and the both knock porcao out the box...i know, i've been to all of them...

How about you take me there when I come to NY the end of July?

Mr funk,

'Rodizio' is the name for the meal; the system with the coasters and the marching waiters that bring you more kinds of meat than u can imagine...

The term 'Churrascaria' refers to the type of restaurant, the same way as a 'Steakhouse'.

Now, the cut is actually 'picanha', which brazilians tend to call anything red passed thru the grill.

just my 2 cents in brazilian 101...

and i must say.. ha muitas garotas do brasil enamorando... tenham cuidado! lol

Falo!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Mr funk,

'Rodizio' is the name for the meal; the system with the coasters and the marching waiters that bring you more kinds of meat than u can imagine...

The term 'Churrascaria' refers to the type of restaurant, the same way as a 'Steakhouse'.

Now, the cut is actually 'picanha', which brazilians tend to call anything red passed thru the grill.

just my 2 cents in brazilian 101...

and i must say.. ha muitas garotas do brasil enamorando... tenham cuidado! lol

Falo!

Mp3.-:smoke:

Mp3inho, no pode acreditar que eu no lembraba bem como e que era o nome da churrascaria, hallo que fiqué comfundido entre churrascaria e rodizio, muito brigado por sua informazaom cara, e muito bemvinda. ;)

um abrazo e boa sorte com tudo.

norah is a very weird person, at least she portrays it on the board....never met her...so she might actually be very nice!!!!!!!!!! but i dont know!!!!!!!!!!!

shes down as hell and a cutie as well :) .......... sometimes i have to question her taste in music but oh well LOL......... comon Norah trance wont kill ya.. LOL

back to the topic. yeah Porcao is the bomb. ate there during conference week. for 40 bucks its a hell of a deal. and the meats. . delicoussssssssssssssss