Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight Club Kids

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any body else recomend any club type movies

Well there was that one that they were showing in the Spider Club/Avalon called Rise: The Story of Rave Outlaw Disco Donnie. I never actually saw it though, so I have no idea if it's good or not.

i loved party monster...groove is soo funny.. thats like the story of my life in canada...

WOW i was looking at those pictures... THEY THREW A RAVE IN MACYS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? omfg that is awesome. why cant they do that now adays. daaamn :mad:

i was like 8 when that happened lol!

what did every1 fail to c the rave they had on the subway? i think that's even iller

Cause I wasn't sure if that was actually a rave or just them getting fucked out of their brain ON the subway. The pics look to me like them just chilling.... but that would be a cool as party.

what did every1 fail to c the rave they had on the subway? i think that's even iller

Let's not forget about the one they had in a Burger King where everyone was throwing Whoppers around and completely trashing the place.

oh how we miss the days of club land utopia... lol

will there ever be another crew who romps around manhattan like this ever again? will michael's crew go down in history for ever? lol... it's fuckin legendary the parties they put together

i loved party monster...groove is soo funny.. thats like the story of my life in canada...

WOW i was looking at those pictures... THEY THREW A RAVE IN MACYS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? omfg that is awesome. why cant they do that now adays. daaamn :mad:

i was like 8 when that happened lol!

lol i know right it would be aswome.. .. i was 12 lol...

will there ever be another crew who romps around manhattan like this ever again? will michael's crew go down in history for ever? lol... it's fuckin legendary the parties they put together

lets start a new Crew! lol

no it will never be like that again... too much cops and security concerns all over the place

also ya seem to forget certain things. They were started by gay people i believe. Now most of ya on here are afraid of goin to gay parties. Anmd they had style and creativity not some spiky hair a/x wearing guys and short tennis skirts wearing girls.