Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The first call... How long to wait?

miamimonk

Just don't follow in the foot steps of the guy from Swingers...

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?

Trent: A day.

Mike: Tomorrow.

Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.

Trent: Yeah.

Mike: So two days?

Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.

Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.

Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?

Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.

Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...

Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.

Charles: Then ask her where you met her.

Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we fucked. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?

Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.

Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?

Trent, Sue: Six days.

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?

Trent: A day.

Mike: Tomorrow.

Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.

Trent: Yeah.

Mike: So two days?

Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.

Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.

Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?

Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.

Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...

Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.

Charles: Then ask her where you met her.

Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we fucked. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?

Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.

Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?

Trent, Sue: Six days.

You are sooo money baby, you don't even know it!

You are just like my one of my good friends, he attracts the exact same type of girls, funny thing is he is from LA too. Anyways if you are going to be with the girl more than one night obviously she does not need to go out right then and there, so tell her that you are very tired and you just want to relax and watch a movie with her and that you will go out the next night or another night. Explain that the clubs aren't going anywhere any can be done any night. I think what girls like most about me once they get to know me is that I love to do different things all the time, I am very much a clubber and love to dance, but I also love to stay in and relax with a girl very often so usually they just follow my lead. If you have already had sex with her before, try having sex before you ask her to stay in and add 15-20 min of cunnilingus to it and than tell her you want to stay in for the night, should not be as much of a problem after that if it was before. If you aren't a big cunnilingus fan just make love to her for awhile instead of regular sex, she will feel much more relaxed afterwards and won't be as hyper.

I reread this a few times cuz I was a bit confused (my bad, long day here). I got the part about add 15-20 minutes of this and that when, sure, Ive been with her before.

But when its a first date, do you use this technique of staying in? If you do, gimme the tips. Personally, I dont think I can pull off staying in the first date. Im always out to impress a girl with the date of their life. Maybe cuz I love going for the homerun date that just impresses the shocks off of her. I cant see how to pull that off by staying in. Any suggestions?

Most girls that hang with me tell me at the end of the first date that they have never had such an amazing time (socially) in their life. Funny thing, I get that even when I think the date is horrible and a nightmare. One girl practically proposed to me back in Decmember after what I thought was one of the worse dates of the year. Happens all the time. lol