Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR finally had a great house night.

I agree w/ this statement 100%!! People like this just get in the way and clog up the dancefloor. Some just stand on the dance floor and do nothing and become obstacles on the dancefloor. I can't stand when that happens. I end up bumping into all these people which prevents me from dancing!! :mad: Those women do want guys to buy them drinks over and over again, that's it. Bunch of gold diggers!! :no: They take up space and contribute nothing to the parties, since most of them just sit there.

there is some truth to what this dudes saying he just said it the wrong way...while im not into the whole deephouse scene like this guy is (i do listen to it like at work or at home but not in clubs...just havent figured out how to dance to it), hes talking about the generic jersey juicemonkeys and their fake women who are also generic with their tennis skirts, fake boobs and 10 lbs of makeup (dont get me wrong id love to bang em all but most of em are just there for guys to buy em drinks...when it comes to partying theyre all sitting on the side like ur at a 7th grade party)...these are the people that bring down NY nightlife...theyre the reason bottle service is around cause they watch MTV and love the whole bling bling of pop culture (god i wish MTV would implode)...at least thats how i interpret it....the whole black and latino this was a bit much but i understand the underlying message

no..but really..silverbull is right. im white as hell and ill attest to what he's saying. the best house crowds r usually latin/black with some white folks sprinkled around. it's sad to say but white folks just dont have the soul of the 2 afforementioned groups...and they usually get banged the fuck up to enjoy a night out. call it racist or whatever..but its the fuckin truth....

i have seen tons of latin/black people fucked up just as bad as any1 else if not wrose

Im white & everyone says Im a hot dancer.

Ive been clubbing since late 70s & have considered House MY music since at least 1995.

Ive seen pretty much every famous dj ever to play nyc (and miami and london)

I dont like being categorized by skin color.

its all about the vibe one carries & the love one expresses. love of music. love of people.

repeat- love of people. not of a specific color.

thanks.

but theyre not fuckin fallin over themselves...

i still support everythin silverbull said...fuck this PC bullshit

GHHHHOst are you from Queens,,, Walk & Talk sounds it...

Ran ball down in Queensbridge under 59st bridge also on Vernon blvd in LIC

Went to JHS 204, PS 76, etc.... Not in the hood any more been away from

all that....

Yeah right….maybe I should start hanging out more in downtown Paterson or maybe somehow all the stabbings you hear about on the news (mostly in Latino and black clubs) are part of this great vibe you speak of?

QUOTE]

why ya gotta talk smack about p-town? lol... jk/ that's my home town... REPRESENT. :)

if you guys have never been to a body and soul party a 718 sessions party an underground network party a roots party a temple party a together in spirit party a shelter weds party a shelter sat/sun party and the house dance conference then i guess you dont know what i mean.

the vibe thurs night at ccrobar for disgraceland opening night was great.

3 slamming rooms from house to rock to electro.

junior sanchez ripped it on the main floor.

john john battles impressed with his soul/house and dance rock.

guess what the crowd was 95% white but the vibe was great, energetic [its the new 'electroclash 2004 ' party] so actuially whites can bring the noise like any other race at a club.

so lets cut out these simplistic stereotypes and judge/respect individuals not typecast by skintone.

crobar when its rocking on a good night is the best big club room nyc has seen since twilos peak days-- respect to crobar and people shld appreciate how good a job they do in a difficult era for nyc clubs.

crobar is best club of 2004 so far in nyc.

why must i be a promoter to give crobar a great review?? the opening night of larry tee's disgraceland packed crobar and it was an UP, musical vibe all night. do u even know what junior sanchez spins?? he spins house, electro , progressive & dance rock. and the crowd was mainly white but it was great & tons of dancing, so stop your anti-white racist bias, that's moronic.

it's really boring that ll you talk about is BODY & SOUL BODY & SOUL. Those are somke great djs & house IS my music but theres a lot more to life than B&S. and shelter isnt a good club, and that crowd IS NOT the hottest looking crowd. its too much sweaty smellies. I dont like that. do you?

crobar can be fantastic; I dont expect to attend shelter ever again until they fix that dump up.

racist? i sleep with white women, i party with a lot of white people djs, promoters, producers. Junior sanchez ive heard 3 times the last one being in april at sapphire. You never did answer the question though? as for the hottest looking crowd boohoo who cares i wanna know can they dance. And when your dancing your suppose to sweat i believe, but i guess your crowd is SOOOO HOTT that they dance like animals but dont sweat a drop on their fancy clothes. And all a great club needs for me is a great sound system, a dance floor filled with people who love house and a world class dj. I could care less about anythign else.

Funny how all these great parties with awesome dancers and where LOVE IS THE MESSAGE is filled with blacks, and latinosand asians who dont do drugs and takethier music and dancing seriously.. While all the parties with problems are filled with whites.
This comment makes you look like a complete and utter jackass. You’re telling me that clubs filled with latinos and/or blacks never have shootings, or brawls, or thefts, or anything else that may ruin the vibe of the club? Or perhaps there's an alternative theory, maybe clubs that play predominantly house are filled with gay latinos, blacks and others. I know very few straight black guys who enjoy house, and I know a lot of black guys . So maybe the vibe is better when the club is full of gay people, irrespective of race. If that is your premise, then I would tend to agree. But leave race out of it. Makes you look stupid.

Speaking for "one of the few straight black guys who enjoy house"... yes, there are very few of us hanging in the "big clubs" but that's because I lot of the guys I know like a mix (club/hip hop/reggae) and not just club all night. Also, most of the "bruthas" I know like to drink (or smoke a bone) rather than do club drugs.

That's why it's this board is kinda funny.... I'm sure you all probably know me and been dancing right next to me (being one of "the few" in the clubs).

Oh and by the way... Silverbull is right. There is a big difference in "these type" of people in a dance club and a hip hop club. Definitely less stabbings and shootings. I know... I've been to both.

Now, less finish this up... everybody say LOVE! :love:

I love all my peeps... can't we all just get along :getdown:

are you a promoter? and i doubt that crowd could hold itself on the dancefloor with the BODY AND SOUL SHELTER CROWD.

word yo, the body and shelter crowd is nasty man, no one can hang man. You should have a fucking dance off like west side story, fucking cornball.

Funny how all these great parties with awesome dancers and where LOVE IS THE MESSAGE is filled with blacks, and latinosand asians who dont do drugs and takethier music and dancing seriously.. While all the parties with problems are filled with whites.

Wow, this has to be the most racist, ignorant comment I've ever read. Guess you don't have much of an education or live in this world or this city. Latinos, black, asians who don't do drugs LOL, guess you don't get out much. There are people from all races who do drugs moron. Guess all I really have to say is that I have no respect for you or anything you will ever have to say in the future. I truely hope I run into you one day so I can tell you what an ignorant, racist son of a bitch you are.

racist? i sleep with white women, i party with a lot of white people djs, promoters, producers. Junior sanchez ive heard 3 times the last one being in april at sapphire. You never did answer the question though? as for the hottest looking crowd boohoo who cares i wanna know can they dance. And when your dancing your suppose to sweat i believe, but i guess your crowd is SOOOO HOTT that they dance like animals but dont sweat a drop on their fancy clothes. And all a great club needs for me is a great sound system, a dance floor filled with people who love house and a world class dj. I could care less about anythign else.

bro, maybe you should spend less time dancing and rocking out with all these party teams man, and learn that your is not the same thing as you are, or in the conjunctive you're......but it's cool man, it's all about the vibe and dancing bro, just dancing and feel the vibe. Rock on with your sweaty ass.

this is NYC- all races are entitled tp party where they want.

you definitely made anti-white remarks- saying whites cant dance or whatevs- thats so wrong in many ways.

Body & Soul is a great party w/ fantastic djs- but shelter is a cracked out mess that mkaes disccoteque look like Regines in Paris. I will not attend shelter until they fix that dump up.

im glad u represent for house -- I have for many many years too-- but crobar is the best big room in nyc right now and they are booking the tasty styles when spirit has gone back to 718/nj cheese like JP --

big ups to crobar- and disgraceland rocked-- many white peeps in the house jamming onn itt!

peace out & RAVE ONN!!!!!

I went to Crobar last night... ugh

The music was great, I enjoy good house music... but the crowd was terrible!!! About 80% of the people there were Asian and the few white girls that were there were nothing special. Maybe i went on a bad night, because lately everyone has been hyping over Crobar. Is sat night scene better?

u hv 2 go to crobar when the talent merits it -

roger s coming-

recently sander, sasha, earlier morillo- lawler--

i wld only go for a dj i liked and that other educated club heads wld go for--

great music brings out an educated crowd/clubbers.

roger s at crobar will be magnificent

roger s anywhere is a great party. I liked him better at sapphire that same night with junior sanchez also the one offs he does at cielo are amazing. Ive liked his 2 sets i heard at spirit but crowd wise that was a problem. Like most big room clubs they will have a mixture of everything with serious music lovers being in the small percentage. And sm garret when roger is at crobar i will be there dancing along side everybody else including you. I also follow djs regardless of whereever they spin. Look at dt hes doing roxy which is not a great place IMO. But i have to for now and doubt he will be there again.

um, do NOT COMPARE CROBAR TO SHELTER

OR you will look like the biggest NON NEW YORKER, TOOL

This side of the EARTH.

Shelter is a place, that is for music, and People,

Crobar is a night club

Shelter is LEGENDARY.... people fly in from all over the wrod to hear timmy Spin,

What Tool Goes to CROBAR NY?

THATS NOT From long island or New jersey. :gang:

crobar is fun and all

but the crowd there is Shipped in right from longisland,

Shelter is a DANCE CLUB,

CROBAR IS A NIGHTCLUB

plus id rather be around, a black,white,ugly smelling crowd? lol? Then @ Crobar with TINO, DONNY< JOEY, and THE BIMBO TWINS.

if your gonna talk shit, ATLEAST know something about NY,

Because when u Dis a party like Shelter, you look like u Educated yourself threw clubplanet.com

and thats YOUR FIRST MISTAKE KIDS<

:vomit2:

moving to montreal in 5 months counting.......

THANK GOD

um, do NOT COMPARE CROBAR TO SHELTER

OR you will look like the biggest NON NEW YORKER, TOOL

This side of the EARTH.

Shelter is a place, that is for music, and People,

Crobar is a night club

Shelter is LEGENDARY.... people fly in from all over the wrod to hear timmy Spin,

What Tool Goes to CROBAR NY?

THATS NOT From long island or New jersey. :gang:

crobar is fun and all

but the crowd there is Shipped in right from longisland,

Shelter is a DANCE CLUB,

CROBAR IS A NIGHTCLUB

plus id rather be around, a black,white,ugly smelling crowd? lol? Then @ Crobar with TINO, DONNY< JOEY, and THE BIMBO TWINS.

if your gonna talk shit, ATLEAST know something about NY,

Because when u Dis a party like Shelter, you look like u Educated yourself threw clubplanet.com

and thats YOUR FIRST MISTAKE KIDS<

:vomit2:

moving to montreal in 5 months counting.......

THANK GOD

Listen, the 80's and 90's have passed, get over it, all you do is bitch and namedrop about the good ol' days. You sound like a queen version of Al Bundy, but instead of reminiscing about how you scored four touchdowns in high-school, you whine about the days when trannies and glam ruled the scene. I can just see you as a grandmother telling stories while listening to your cher cd, "now back in my day, I actually used to blow lines with Richard Bey and Madonna right on the limelight bar...these rascals nowadays wouldn't know a party if one crawled up their legs and camped out in their asscrack." Have fun in Canada.

No disrespect to you or any other race, but I dont know wtf your talking about with whites ruining parties. I'm white, I go for the music, the dancing, I dont need no drugs or alcohol, the music gives me all the high I need. Now from what I been seeing over the past couple of years even going back to exit in 2000, no offense to the asians because i kno not all do the same, i never seen so many people doing drugs right on the middle of the floor. Lights go out and all you see is lighters light up and people bumping away. I'm not trying to argue or get on anyones back, I'm just making a statement. All races have those people not just the whites.

basically to sum it up go to a 718 SESSION party on JULY 18TH at deep and then compare that crowd to lets sat any crowd youve been to. Then you will see what i mean.Like i said earlier i dont mean the whole race i mean club crowds thats all.

You know I used to have some respect for you until you made this comment. A totally moronic comment. Go out to some hip hop clubs and come back and tell me "love is the message" when someone pulls out their glock and starts shooting. It's not a racial thing, it's a stupidity thing. People who are fuckups are the ones that cause problems, regardless of race. Get a fuckin clue.

tHANK YOU.... DAMN GABE I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT...