Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Spirit Question....

it was awesome man! shit was packed as hellz. we are doing it again in july....i will post the flyer with all the info once its done. had some peeps from CP. mentioned they saw the flyer. dont know if they post tho...think they were lurkers :funny:

That's cool. Next time drop the flier here and maybe my friends will wanna go. Cya!

most def. i will let u know!

Last time i posted the flyer on this board it got moved by one of the mods to promotions....

i dunno wussup with that....i see other peoples flyers on here all the time.......haterz... :mad:

is spirt getting stricter on id's like arresting people for fake ones this is what ive been hearing, can anyone confirm this ?

Well I was there last wknd. and they were inspecting IDs very carefully and then running them through a scanner @ the door; so unless you've got a really good fake, I wouldn't chance it. I saw one guy get kicked off the line b/c the doorman said that someone had used the same ID a little while ago. So yeah, they seem to be pretty strict lately.

hey i was there last weekend too and they werent scanning ids and he just checked mine quick and was really nice but you definitely had to have id to get in...

i imagine it is harder to get in saturday nights than fridays, esp. now with JP spinning there...

although it is 18+ on friday nights now...GEORGE ACOSTA July 2nd!!!!!! :bounce: