Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex appeal: Christina Aguilera vs Britney Spears vs. Shakira vs. Jessica Simpson

philippio

Which of these pop divas exhibits most sex appeal in her music videos?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these pop divas exhibits most sex appeal in her music videos?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Britney Spears
    • Shakira
    • Jessica Simpson

Hum...Britney, Christina, Shakira and Jessica...sounds like a plan to me. To have them al four together in on bed, now that sounds more like it...each has a different characteristic that...if programmed well (just like a dj set) the mix could be quite a banquet.

Britney you save for last, let's say it's a hierarchy thing...you save the princess of pop for last, capice? I would definitively kick things off with Jessica Simpson.

Jessica is the less experienced of the quartet, remember, if the story is true she got married a virgin, and that wasn't long ago...so, needless to say she may be unexperienced but horny as hell...she's good to get things going.

Shakira comes second in the mix, smooth transition...while Jessica is still busy, in walks Shakira doing some kick-ass belly-dancin' and then...you switch from Jessica to Shakira without even taking a breath...switchblade move! swoosh!

When you are crazy as hell from Shakira's rotating hips, in comes Christina and smashes a flower-vase on Shak's head...pulls her hair and out of nowhere...they fall together into a plastic pool full of chocolate puddin...gotta love the puddin!

So Christina takes Shakira out of the game, you entertained yourself 15 minutes or so with the puddin cat-fight...so you signal Christina to approach you, she shoots you a bird...in walks Britney, limping and using croaches...she goes, sorry but no funky business tonite, remember, I have an injured knee...now, that would suck, right? Let me see if I can change the outcome of the situation...let me think...

Of course, so you signal Christina to approach you, she jumps on the bed, wearing next to nothing grabbin' her croatch, all covered in puddin...in walks Britney and start lickin' Christina until all the puddin's gone...yeah, that's it...not a sign of puddin, gone!

So...I guess Britney and Christina know how to share, since they've known each other since the Mickey Mouse Club...f...u...c...k...why not? m...o...u...s...e!

Word! :laugh:

my analysis of these sluts is as follows ...

nick's lucky if he get's fucked twice a week. poor guy. christina's man is well taken care of, horny bitch! shakira shakes and swirls on top of her man and sends him into worlds he's never been to before. britney puts out, but then kicks yer ass out the next day and says it was only a joke.

:biggrin:

my analysis of these sluts is as follows ...

nick's lucky if he get's fucked twice a week. poor guy. christina's man is well taken care of, horny bitch! shakira shakes and swirls on top of her man and sends him into worlds he's never been to before. britney puts out, but then kicks yer ass out the next day and says it was only a joke.

:biggrin:

:laugh:

Nice!

you know they'd get in a catfight over who gets more attention tho ... hmmmm, could be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

who knows? maybe they have a breakthrough right there in front of you, fix all their differences and begin to work as a team...wouldn't that just be nice to see two solo artists doing a colaboration? I'm teary eyed :woah: