Clubplanet Nightlife Community

apparently Jay-Z likes to smack around women

Jay-Z sucks. Hip hop in general pretty much sucks these days. Everything is about money and hoes. Artists lack the creativity and the ability to develop rhymes that actually have some meaning to them. Just look at rap videos these days. Practically every single one features expensive cars, girls dancing around, and people wearing throwback jerseys. I used to be a big hip hop fan back in the day, but it's become a complete joke lately.

Jay-Z sucks. Hip hop in general pretty much sucks these days. Everything is about money and hoes. Artists lack the creativity and the ability to develop rhymes that actually have some meaning to them. Just look at rap videos these days. Practically every single one features expensive cars, girls dancing around, and people wearing throwback jerseys. I used to be a big hip hop fan back in the day, but it's become a complete joke lately.

not feelin like a pimp huh

dust off my shoulders :hat:

YES BUT THAT TRUCK IN THE MOBB DEEP GOT IT TWISTED VIDEO WITH THE BLACK RIMS IS THE HOTTEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN AND YA KNOWWW IT im not sure what kind it is though.. but rap does suck ass too

that is some punk ass shit to do. see thats why you can't let people run over you don't care who they areor how rich!!!!!!Just like a rapper thinking that they can do anything. I would of slap his ass back and the would of put me on this (jay-z just got slap by a big crazy lady!!!

no matter how pissed off i get, i would never hit a woman

Please... :rolleyes:

If some chick wants to try and hit me like a man, I have no problem returning the favor. That "never-hit-a-woman" bullshit only goes so far. Nothing should give any woman the audacity or right to feel she can hit a guy simply because she's a woman.

if a girl hit me and it hurt i'd definitley hit her back.. and then i would get arrested but fuck that shit its a double standard

wouldn't be a double standard if u and the girl were the same size and weight, this fuck head looks a lot stonger and bigger then the girl hes smacking, thats not right :mad: