Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who does this?!

missroxy

i read some of them and they are soooo detailed. like one guy actually had a girl sneeze DURING sex and he is like telling everyone and theyre all jealous and think its soo hot. but he like DESCRIBES it...im so weirded out by this

oh Dude!!! These guys pay mad money for phone sex...... IT's ahuge fetish.. guys will be like, "Will you sniff pepper on our call and sneeze over and over.."

I'll do alot for money, but that shit is stupid.

...um...are you saying youre a phone sex operator??...

...just for the record, if i had seen your post i would not have asked you the question...and screen names dont mean shit...but thanks for clarifying in a way that doesnt sound belittling...so hard find nice people these days...:)

god bless america

...i still cant believe you were around saturday and didnt say a peep....are you mad at me for not coming to get you the weekend of the bbq?...i mean come on, look at my face...how could you be shy with a chubby guy???...

my favorite clips of the sneeze posts -

Then here comes the best part, she was totally naked and right in front of me (she was changing into her beach clothes) and she sneezed a delicious "HAH-ISSHOOO" right in front of me. The sneeze bent her in half. It was great.

-Now Kyle is definatly a cutie but I odviously dont think of him in that way. But is it weird to somewhat enjoy a family members sneeze? (15 yr old girl btw)

-(in reference to peeing when sneezing)what do we think ladies, ever sneezed and dribbled???????

this shits craaaaaaaazy