Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos ready for DT

i am psyched.. i must say i was looking forward to hearing cox vs dt being that i missed it at twilo the first time, when i first heard that cox wont be there i was bummed, but after reading danny`s message i am excieted all over again...

"you all might imagine how well I have been preparing to pull out all the big gun "tech house" bombs as I have been on a mission to find some great new ones while in Miami - and have been amazed at how many I already possess!

I've been digging deep and I am even working on some crazy ass special Pro-Tool exclusive re-edits on many tracks to serve it up even more tastier to you all!

In honor of Carl Cox, it is my intention now to give you all 300% of myself this night"

we are in for a hell of a fuckin night.. whos with me... this is gonna be a awesome 4th of july.. happy bday america.. :bday:

No Cox No me :(

Someehow that sounds funny hehe. Yo housedog dont worry you wont be the only one on the floor supa dupa early. Im excited. Somehing tells me it will be much better than the last roxy fiasco. KIMMIE there i wont believe it until i see it.

No Cox No me :(

very sorry to hear that.. i see you at sullivan room all the time so im sure you like good music.. anyway i jus wanna tell you that your gonna miss out on a fuckin amazing set.. you really should stop hatin dt and check his shit out.. i love carl cox but i have to say that dt is gonna rip it better then he can :dj:

No offense Kirie DT rip that place apart better than Coxy you must be on some serious fucking hits to even think that. Turn back the clock and remember it was DT bowing down to Cox at Twilo and it was Cox who ripped the place a new asshole that night.

I was so looking forward to this event. No Carl means no me as well. Id rather not deal w/ DT's junkie crowd and his LA DA DI LA DA DA ghey house shit all night. Everyone on this board sweats DT's ballsack as for me i do not associate myself with his crowd or music. A better night would have been England's gift to America Carl Cox by himself at Roxy. Hugs not drugs right DT <---- he should lay off that whore Tina himself.

No offense Kirie DT rip that place apart better than Coxy you must be on some serious fucking hits to even think that. Turn back the clock and remember it was DT bowing down to Cox at Twilo and it was Cox who ripped the place a new asshole that night.

I was so looking forward to this event. No Carl means no me as well. Id rather not deal w/ DT's junkie crowd and his LA DA DI LA DA DA ghey house shit all night. Everyone on this board sweats DT's ballsack as for me i do not associate myself with his crowd or music. A better night would have been England's gift to America Carl Cox by himself at Roxy. Hugs not drugs right DT <---- he should lay off that whore Tina himself.

you obviously were not a part of the vinyl family.. you dont know the feeling or the vibe that dt sets off. im sure we will all have fun without you.. thanks for posting :fridge:

you obviously were not a part of the vinyl family.. you dont know the feeling or the vibe that dt sets off. im sure we will all have fun without you.. thanks for posting :fridge:

What are you smoking? That vinyl vibe was over years ago. Arc turned into a fri night SF crowd that was rude, way too f'd up and knew nothing about the way vinyl was.

That shit might fly on DT TOurism but someone here will call you on that BS

Thank you Chris817 and kfitz. Listen Kirie try to have fun with your junkbox family. As for me id rather be at home BBQ'n and cranking DJ-Sets.com than waste money to be around 18 year old junk boxes. Dig in those crates DT just watch out for the white shit that might spill out when digging in those crates. Rip on my JUNKBOXES because thats all the Vynil/ARC family was. Remember the ARC commercial from the 80's with the handicap kids, they are worth more than the Vynil family and DT ever will be. They should throw you away.

Thank you Chris817 and kfitz. Listen Kirie try to have fun with your junkbox family. As for me id rather be at home BBQ'n and cranking DJ-Sets.com than waste money to be around 18 year old junk boxes. Dig in those crates DT just watch out for the white shit that might spill out when digging in those crates. Rip on my JUNKBOXES because thats all the Vynil/ARC family was. Remember the ARC commercial from the 80's with the handicap kids, they are worth more than the Vynil family and DT ever will be. They should throw you away.

you need some haterade.! :pint:

My not being there really has nothing to do with DT. I think DT is an incredible DJ and those who do go will have a blast. Chances are it will be a lot less crowded too.

For me though, I need a break from DT for a while. He is the DJ I have seen more than anybody this year. Between the anniversery party, his Sunday evening classics parties, and being there for the final 6 or so "Be Yourself" Fridays, my desire to see him isn't there right now. For me the real value of the Coxy / DT party was the respect they both have for each other. They both speak very highly of each other and seemed really enthusiastic about doing the party. Because of this I felt they would work together and do their best to make it the best party possible. Now that Cox is ill, it's just not going to be the same for me so instead I'll just spend the 4th with family & friends. I do hope that Coxy feels better and that they can re-schedule the party sometime later this year....

if only some of ya new what goes on on the dl sometimes your tune will change about dt. Anyhow see ya at roxy. ANd you cant compare carl cox and dannys style now. Cox is very fast tech house and energy music dt isnt all the time. So some of ya might confuseHYPER with better plese dont. ITs different. Hear carl cox sets from late 80s and early 90s a bit different than now. TO each thier own right have fun everybody on the 4th of july no matter what you do.

Carl used to play a ton of breaks. His whole sound has changed as a dj and for the better. Plus back then HOUSE was the in thing to have on those tables. For me DT stuff is heroin music and the past is the past im looking forward when everybody goes REMEMBER WHEN.

just a little feeling inside--

i havent heard dt since the closing be yourself party- which was major--

just a feeling--

i think DT for 12 hours at roxy will be one of the best sets of 2004--

if anybody can make up for Coxy's absence [as sad as we are about this] its DT in full effect

btw I WAS at twilo when DT/COXY faced off & DT was THE main event--

and Im as big a coxy fan as NYC holds--

good luck Danny-- Roxy on July 4 is THE explosive party of Summer 2004!!!

*house is a spiritual feeling*

boy 212