Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*dear Celebrity,.....*

misk

Dear Maxim, Stuff, FHM, Victoria's Secret Photoshop Geniuses,

I want to start off by saying you are doing a great job of making semi-hot chicks look like Goddesses. I have one request:

STOP PHOTOSHOPPING OUT THE NIPPLES!!!!

Thanks,

Every heterosexual man in the entire world

Dear Maxim, Stuff, FHM, Victoria's Secret Photoshop Geniuses,

I want to start off by saying you are doing a great job of making semi-hot chicks look like Goddesses. I have one request:

STOP PHOTOSHOPPING OUT THE NIPPLES!!!!

Thanks,

Every heterosexual man in the entire world

Excellent letter my friend...:aright:

Dear TheMrs,

You look so fantastic in the PlayBoy Lingerie magazine! You are one of the nicest, most down to earth gals I know.. This world needs more chicks like you.. Thanks for being such a sweetie and a total hottie :love:

Hoping all your dreams come true...

Ms.Lolahotass;)

Tonie,

I'm sorry for not having Playboy at my magazine stands.

Sincerely 711's

(I'm pissed off cuz I sent my friends to get it last night, they drove around for over an hour and couldn't find it!)

seven eleven sucks sometimes

dear 711,

i fucking hate u too.....get a subscription stat.......u suck...

Me

...dear people magazine....

I DO NOT.......DO NOT...care about acne spears and her urban cowboy boyfriend....nor do i care to see photos of them...with their new dog....the multiple fetuses miss brit has aborted...and the new trailer they purchased to raise their family in.........please cover something interesting...like mary kate....cause i am losing sleep....i hope she gets better...

thanks,me

Dear Eddie Murphy,

What happened man? I know you have gotten older and your humor is less adult oriented..but THE HAUNTED MANSION? DR DOOLITTLE? those were both horrible movies..

What happened to the wit found in Coming to America and the Beverly Hills Cop movies..well....except for Beverly Hills Cop 3 --- WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING! That was the absolute worst sequel in movie history..

I cant write anymore...I'm too upset...im out.............

• 4 months later...
Dear Eddie Murphy,

What happened man? I know you have gotten older and your humor is less adult oriented..but THE HAUNTED MANSION? DR DOOLITTLE? those were both horrible movies..

What happened to the wit found in Coming to America and the Beverly Hills Cop movies..well....except for Beverly Hills Cop 3 --- WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING! That was the absolute worst sequel in movie history..

I cant write anymore...I'm too upset...im out.............

You know, I saw an advert for Boomerang the other day. And thought, what the fuck was eddie murphy thinking/smoking?

...werd........ya gots to coordinate......see the mushroom belt......cant stop there........BAM!......lmao.....great flick.....

That had to be the funniest part of the movie, I was gonna put that in my post too.

BANG BANG BANG!!!!

....our thread about brit brit made me have an idea.......here ...on this thread...feel free to adress whoever...whenever the mood strikes u!..

this is mad funny cause i just sent ben affleck a letter saying i liked gigli... and good thing he fucked j.lo and left her... thats what i would do... (but i left out the thats what i would do part)

• 1 year later...

dear jerry seinfeld....

why did u let your ugly wife get the same haircut as u?!...u look like brothers...i know u are butt ug but if we have learned anything from howard besides girls enjoy having bologna thrown at their bare asses...it's money = hot chicks........man up u pussy

thanks,me