Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*dear Celebrity,.....*

misk

....our thread about brit brit made me have an idea.......here ...on this thread...feel free to adress whoever...whenever the mood strikes u!..

DEAR BRIT,

while we all slip sometimes....please....take a second in the morning...afternoon...whenever u wake up....or emerge from the dark room where u smoke ur crack..WIPE THE BLACK FROM UNDER YOUR EYES.....for gods sake woman!......now we all now u have given up on showering...and fine....great...but invest in a motherfucking washcloth...or perhaps a box of those nifty face cloth thingies that suds up .....o yea...and i suggest u get your dealer to find u some ephedra......cause whatever your party favor is now.....it isn't working.....

dear colin farrell,

...enclosed is a link for the microtouch razor...it can help you with those caterpillars mating right above your eyes...without trimming them shits, i will forever believe you are somehow related to martin scorcese...

www.tvmarketplace.net

...good luck...and good job in minority report..not a great movie, but i thought you didnt get enough credit for your role...

Dear Founders of Grey Goose,

I truly appreciate everything you have done for me in my life. From Baby Showers to Club nites. You have helped me to get laid, get great grades in college, help pass time at home AND at work and have helped me seem more attractive to the opposite sex. No other vodka goes down as smooth as you when straight and warm. One day i hope to take a tour of your beautiful facilities. I am a bit dissapointed with your selections of flavors. IMO plain is the best....but you should make the orange have a bit more citrus flavor in it. All in all, you guys are the best and i truly love all of you. Thanks for making the world a better place.

Best regards,

Albert Alvarez

Dear Founders of Grey Goose,

I truly appreciate everything you have done for me in my life. From Baby Showers to Club nites. You have helped me to get laid, get great grades in college, help pass time at home AND at work and have helped me seem more attractive to the opposite sex. No other vodka goes down as smooth as you when straight and warm. One day i hope to take a tour of your beautiful facilities. I am a bit dissapointed with your selections of flavors. IMO plain is the best....but you should make the orange have a bit more citrus flavor in it. All in all, you guys are the best and i truly love all of you. Thanks for making the world a better place.

Best regards,

Albert Alvarez

you might want to talk to bacardi about this now, since they bought grey goose...

Dearest Jennifer Lopez

You sure werent kidding when you said you from the block.. :bj:

How about you close your legs and try buying some class...

The world already thinks your a whore so stop sugar coating it

by getting married to the new flavor of the week. :mad:

Yours truly a very disappointed fan.

Wendy :(

Dearest Jennifer Lopez

You sure werent kidding when you said you from the block.. :bj:

How about you close your legs and try buying some class...

The world already thinks your a whore so stop sugar coating it

by getting married to the new flavor of the week. :mad:

Yours truly a very disappointed fan.

Wendy :(

:laugh: meow