Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn C.P. Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

got it :) OMFG amazing pics. very classy as only playboy can do. U look beautiful tonie. Not only are u gorgeous on the outside but you are a great person and friend to myself and those on this board.

we are all very proud of you... u know im getting this signed and laminated dont ya ;)

PS ( i know im a dork i was in line and told the guy omg see the girl on the back cover thats my friend LOL) ....... sorry i woke ya i know u had a long nite but i had to call ya.....

congrats again tonie

got it :) OMFG amazing pics. very classy as only playboy can do. U look beautiful tonie. Not only are u gorgeous on the outside but you are a great person and friend to myself and those on this board.

we are all very proud of you... u know im getting this signed and laminated dont ya ;)

PS ( i know im a dork i was in line and told the guy omg see the girl on the back cover thats my friend LOL) ....... sorry i woke ya i know u had a long nite but i had to call ya.....

congrats again tonie

we can all dream can we? LOL . just noticed the back pages has a little sentence about tonie :) very cool...........

Out of a 5 page questionnaire that I had to fill out... that's the best they could come up with?! LOL!!

I guess they didn't get the part where I already have a husband and kids. :)

And don't worry Bling, I've been sleeping on and off today. :D

Thank you all again. :)