Clubplanet Nightlife Community

love and marriage...

why am i always the first one to respond to your posts?? anyways...

screw marriage right now...even if i found someone, i would want to be together for a while before getting married. no reason to rush damnit.

...lol...where's that anger coming from?...why cant you just be happy for your friends?...

no anger... just saying what the shit is going on here... but sidenote is at family functions theyre always asking me when im getting hitched... and i respond jokingly as soon as they legalise it... lol... but then i just go into some shit that im just not ready and not even entertaining the idea at this point in time... then they go into how they know this girl and shes perfect and blah... thats why it sucks IMO...

why am i always the first one to respond to your posts?? anyways...

not this time skippy~!

screw marriage right now...even if i found someone, i would want to be together for a while before getting married. no reason to rush damnit.

a few years back i was gung-ho about marriage and settling down... but now that ive seen the light im glad i didnt rush into it... i dont see how anyone can start a life together if they havent even lived a life of their own yet...

i'm still anti-marriage at the moment... i'm sure one day my opinion on marriage will change, but not anytime soon...

and thank you, i now have "love and marriage, love and marriage, goes together like a horse and carriage...." stuck in my head

no anger... just saying what the shit is going on here... but sidenote is at family functions theyre always asking me when im getting hitched... and i respond jokingly as soon as they legalise it... lol... but then i just go into some shit that im just not ready and not even entertaining the idea at this point in time... then they go into how they know this girl and shes perfect and blah... thats why it sucks IMO...

not this time skippy~!

a few years back i was gung-ho about marriage and settling down... but now that ive seen the light im glad i didnt rush into it... i dont see how anyone can start a life together if they havent even lived a life of their own yet...

hmmm, of course that would happen :shaky:

but yeah, i agree. its like a crackhead trying to figure out physics....ish just wont work out...

...i feel you marko....on father's day my dad was asking me AGAIN if i was going to have a son to pass on his name...he's like, "doesnt even have to be in wedlock"...lmao...dad's gettin old and desperate...lol...so is the rest of the family for that matter...i was tempted to say i was gay at the last family function for similar reasons...one relative literally asked me what was wrong with me that i was single at my age...lmfao...but whatever...it's my life...i'm not anti-marriage but anti living your life for others...if it happens, it happens...if not there's always cable...

dgmodel is my hero!

lol... well look who it is... go back to thomas penton, stop movin in on my action over here... :laugh:

...i feel you marko....on father's day my dad was asking me AGAIN if i was going to have a son to pass on his name...he's like, "doesnt even have to be in wedlock"...lmao...dad's gettin old and desperate...lol...so is the rest of the family for that matter...i was tempted to say i was gay at the last family function for similar reasons...one relative literally asked me what was wrong with me that i was single at my age...lmfao...but whatever...it's my life...i'm not anti-marriage but anti living your life for others...if it happens, it happens...if not there's always cable...

i dont get that whole conventional lifestyle that most have been brainwashed into having... you gotta go to school so you get a good job and find a decent spouse and have a kid and then let them fleece you of your savings then when they reach teenage years they hate you then they go off to college and need MORE MONEY and then they love you again, then you get ill then they realise they really did love you and spend more time with you, when all you want to do is smoke a doobie and die alone... i really dislike it when ppl start to get dissapointed with themselves simply because theyre not dating or not married by a certain age... who gives a fuck, if youre single married whatever... just be happy...

everyone gets dealt a different deck of cards in their life...

some people get the joker earlier than others

thats good...

i really dislike it when ppl start to get dissapointed with themselves simply because theyre not dating or not married by a certain age... who gives a fuck, if youre single married whatever... just be happy...

...i feel the same...

i really dislike it when ppl start to get dissapointed with themselves simply because theyre not dating or not married by a certain age... who gives a fuck, if youre single married whatever... just be happy...

That was me when I was 24.. my mom used to say shit to me like, OH when I was 24 I wanted to settle down, blah blah blah... yeah she met my dad and they married 6 weeks later... Then she started on the "are you gonna have kids" shit.. it used to make me feel real down ya know... i'd get pissed.. she doesn't know what i deal with...

I finally told her to get off my ass... when i meet the right guy = I meet the right guy... she doesn't think that'll happen though cuz i rarely date..... LOL

My grandma asked me if i was a lesbian once too... LOL