Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

You people are Never satisfied. I give you a picture and it's blurry, it's old, complain, complain, complain, at least I posted right?!!!

...lol...did you read what my daddy says...if youre gonna do it do it right...otherwise dont do it at all...what if the waitress at your favorite eatery came out and said we have this great cheesecake for dessert...you order it...and then she just brings you out a spoonfull...that spoonfull was great but youre left thinking - i would rather have had the whole thing or not known about it at all...

...lol...did you read what my daddy says...if youre gonna do it do it right...otherwise dont do it at all...what if the waitress at your favorite eatery came out and said we have this great cheesecake for dessert...you order it...and then she just brings you out a spoonfull...that spoonfull was great but youre left thinking - i would rather have had the whole thing or not known about it at all...

i'll take it off. I'm sorry it didn't satisfy....

Deepspell, were you at Spirit this past Saturday?

no. but ive hung out with him on a few occasions. last time i chilled with him was when Satoshi Tomiie came to spirit. I was chillin on stage with them and he just showed up outa no where. Hes such a nice guy. I was suprised to see him there. Always enjoy his company. Always giving great tips on how to make it in this industry. basically......hes the "never give up" type

basically......hes the "never give up" type

If that ain't the truth!! This picture was taken when JP was a NOBODY! and now look at him. My husband and I could have been right there along with him, but we GAVE UP. So if any good comes out of this thread it would be a message to KEEP PRESSING....(I'm sure I'll get made fun of for that one LOL)

If that ain't the truth!! This picture was taken when JP was a NOBODY! and now look at him. My husband and I could have been right there along with him, but we GAVE UP. So if any good comes out of this thread it would be a message to KEEP PRESSING....(I'm sure I'll get made fun of for that one LOL)

I hope to reach his noteriety one day....not only for my music but also for my binge drinking :D

I see you're still doing a whole lot of :blah: :blah: :blah: How bout posting a pic of that filthy box of yours while your at it

You are a vile person. I won't associate with cave men like you. Stop writing to me.

Sorry about the arguing on your thread Monica (is it?)