Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

I acknowledge that it's a free country and obviously you can post whatever you want, which is why I asked you nicely, out of common courtesy, and didn't insist on anything. So thanks for the respect.

And yeah it's a joke but I didn't know you were Cuban too. Some people take that bastard too lightly and make jokes, so I try to spread awareness in any way I can. Castro is considered "cute" by too many people and mabye you know the truth but other CPers might not.

OK, case closed. Thanks hermano.

listen chief....im right there with you guys.....my father was in prison for 14 fucking years cuz of that guy. and my family still suffers because of him....i have no one here but my mother father brother and sister...the rest of my fam....they all still stuck over there...

i will take it down out of common courtesy....but if u cant take a joke, then dont read the post....remember...its a free country and i can post lo que me salga del culo...if u cant deal with me using it for comedic reasons then tough shit...

"my family has suffered cuz of him " bullshit. cuz ill put money that the only thing that happened fue que pasaron un poco de hambre....friggin nonsense....

Actually, your family is not the only one... some of my family members have gone to the firing squad and been executed... my grandfather was in prison twice and I'm sure you heard what that's like... my mother was in forced labor camps... etc etc

Actually, your family is not the only one... some of my family members have gone to the firing squad and been executed... my grandfather was in prison twice and I'm sure you heard what that's like... my mother was in forced labor camps... etc etc

yes its very tragic whats going on over there.....it eats at me inside every day....i pray for all the families that have people over there suffering...

pero no vamos hablar de las cosas trajicas....at least they are alive and have people over here that love them...

lets get back to posting sexy pics people!!!

A lady needs to post a sexy pic next...

AND LET'S KEEP POLITICS UNDER THE CURRENT EVENTS BOARD...

Only two or three people actually had the balls to post a pic (two of them definitely guys, can't remember the other). You ladies are getting a little too greedy now :splat: