Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

On behalf of the Cubans on the board, I want to ask you politely to remove that pic... that's the guy who stole all of our families' belongings, put our relatives in prison, and sent others to the firing squad.

This isn't about communism, the US, Cuba, or anything, it's about respect for the family members of all CP'ers whose friends and families suffered or were killed by Castro and what he represents.

So... out of courtesy?

...damn bullseye is ripped...lol...props to you son...unless youre like my friend who's ripped and doesnt life a weight...but i'll assume u work hard for that body so nice going....and btw...FUCK THE YANKEES!....:)

:laugh: nope, imma gym rat, and i'm not a yank fan, got the hat at the stadium this past weekend. SF GIANTS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: nope, imma gym rat, and i'm not a yank fan, got the hat at the stadium this past weekend. SF GIANTS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us gym rats rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a long stressful day at work, I can crawl into the gym all sad and frowns, but after my first 100 situps to warm up, i'm friggen all smiles and pumping those sets out having the most fun of the day ... and just getting warmed up for a night out with the ladies.

Good biceps bro. 18 inch? I'm up to about 16 since December.