Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

...lol...thanks...i need a clearer picture and something NEWER!...lol...are you still married?...were you married in the pic cause you look kind of young there...or perhaps that was the look you were shootin for with the whole lolipop and tilted head thing...cute nonetheless..

Coming from you I'm not surprised your insulting me... Buy hey like I care right?

They might be big but it taste so good ;)

I wasn't insulting, you merely took it as such because I didn't formulate my compliment in an little ass kissy package with a nice little bow on top and a few of these................

:love::makeout::drool::drool::hump:

Thread said a sexy picture. Why does it have to be current?

...cause it was an old and blurry pic...my daddy always said if youre going to do something, do it right...:)

...i'm just playin either way...i dont care what or who you post...and i dont care either which way about JP...i dont know him from a can of paint other than he did a slammin mix for my friend's site www.metromixradio.com ...

I have nothing against him. I've enjoyed listening to him spin but lets not make this into a gay JP thread. I was just asking if you were a fan of Tina.

Post some tittie shots!

You people are Never satisfied. I give you a picture and it's blurry, it's old, complain, complain, complain, at least I posted right?!!!

...yo al...you should check that shit out...maybe become a resident on there for one of the live shows...good ish...

yea ive heard their stuff.....its awesome. maybe they will give me a shot sometime to spin.......i would love to do a live show