Clubplanet Nightlife Community

poor pups :(

iamme

story.dog.ap.jpg

TULSA, Oklahoma (AP) -- Six puppies were killed, apparently by fireworks placed in their mouths, shortly after teenage boys were seen carrying Roman candles in a north Tulsa neighborhood.

Animal control officers said they were following leads Tuesday but had no suspects in Sunday night's attacks, during which one person told police they heard a puppy yelp.

An older dog, a 41/2-month-old black Labrador mix, suffered burns on her muzzle and hindquarters from apparently being used as a moving target for fireworks.

The Tulsa Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals was caring for the injured dog and for the puppies' mother, a 11/2-year-old black-and-tan heeler mix that was not harmed.

The injured dog had begun to eat and was expected to survive, said Laurie Myers, executive director of the Tulsa SPCA.

The SPCA believes the puppies died from fireworks that exploded in their mouths.

A woman, Tonya Curry, 27, found all the dogs Monday among the remains of fireworks inside a vacant house and took the two survivors to the SPCA. When an animal control officer arrived later, the dead puppies were gone.

"Somebody probably went to clean up their mess so they wouldn't get in trouble," Officer Charity Curtis said.

The SPCA has raised about $1,000 and other organizations were undertaking similar efforts to reward people who provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible, officials said.

and you call me violent??

although i do agree :tongue:

do you spell it colour as well?

never said i wasnt :D i think since they are minors, they shouldnt get away with. should cane those motherf*ckers instead...

and yes, sometimes i do spell it "colour"...i dont notice im doing it...just the way i was tought when i was young :tongue:

...boy how long did you guys feel bad about this post before jumping into a comedic routine...a whole minute or two...lmao...credibility and sincerity have left this thread...

i feel bad everytime i read it or see that pic...still, its good to laugh :shaky:

never said i wasnt :D i think since they are minors, they shouldnt get away with. should cane those motherf*ckers instead...:

Fuck yah, thats the sickest shit ever :mad: . These are those demented fucks who grow up all twisted and fucked in the head, I say do society a favor and get rid of em, we don't need people like that in our world :gang: