Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alrite ladies, fess up: who's gonna be my bitch this weekend?

anotherway83

how come you're looking for a new bitch all of a sudden? your mom going out of town again? :shoot:

lol, good one. you're blonde...be honest, how long did it take you to come up with that one? i'm willing to bet no less than 2 hrs... :laugh: :laugh:

on a more serious note, responses like that will seriously hurt your chances of becoming my bitch, so please be careful! :D

haha. damnit. i guess i'll have to find something else to do this weekend.

don't worry, sweet lil kitten...all is not yet lost...you can still redeem yourself by sending me sum nekkid pics so i can compare them to the ones of naughtybabe that i already have

:laugh: :laugh: j/k

alrite so the weekend is upon us and this weapon of ass destruction has made up his mind as to who's gonna be the lucky lady «·´¨*·.¸* drum roll*.¸.·*¨ ·» and its not one but BOTH of you!!

thats right...theres enuff of me to go around for both of you at once so why not bang u both at the same time is what i thought :laugh: :laugh:

feel free to drag along your better looking female friends if you so desire...saturday will be spent fulfilling naughtybabe's fantasies, sunday we'll work on missroxy and then on monday i'll let you two do me :laugh:

i know it all sounds terribly exciting so without further ado the two of you may PM me any questions and such...oh and i'll be furnishing the lubes and such so you dont have to worry abt that

:laugh: :laugh:

just kidding, dont get too excited!!

alrite so the 4th of july threesome has most definitely been a resounding success. naughtybabe, with her incredible head-giving skills, more than lived up to her nick :D as for missroxy, her incredibly tight poonie was so irresistible as to make me wanna bust it open again and again and again and again and...suffice it to say that it sure is hell isn't as tight now as it was on friday!!! :D

thanks for the grand time ladies, i'm sure the two of you will wanna do it again sometime, so just PM me whenever you feel like it :D

next up on my must-fuck list of CP bitches: linabina and mystify22!!

:laugh: :laugh: