Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"You're Grounded!!!" - your worst punishments -

iamme

yeah i just got beats.... smacked around a bit...

i got grounded ONCE, and my mom was like you can't go outside and play... and you can't go to your best friends.. so i just called and invited my friends over.. my mom got mad and said that wasn't how it worked....

i used to go crying to my dad and he was like what happened, i was like mom hit me.. he was like for what... and then i got hit again by my dad :mad:

but then i got smarter as i grew older and didn't do that shit...

but with our mom, if we were getting in trouble, all we had to do was get her to laugh, and she'd forget about it... once she cracked a smile, we knew the laugh was coming soon, and we were homeeee freeeeeeeeeeeee

but we'd get hit with shoes (flip flops) and cooking utensils :tongue:

our dad used his hand though, and that shit hurttttttt

I didn't really get in trouble a lot. My brother did. I was good at PRETENDING to be the good child. And I snuck around a lot and was good at it :D

i'm the baby, and was mommy's little girl, and she looked out for me, she wouldn't ever tell my dad about a lot of the shit i did... but after she died, damn i was fuckedddd, so much trouble....

but then my sisters are older, and i would take the blame for things they did, b/c i was used to getting in trouble, and never really cared when i did get in trouble...

...i didnt get as beat as much as my sisters...my dad ffffucked them up with his patended backhand...once he broke a mirror over my sisters head...but in reality, i'd say my sisters and i beat the shit out of each other a helluva lot more than what my dad dished out...mom wouldnt punish...just throw our shit out the third floor window every once in a while...