Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Joint By Nas

creola

So What Are People Thinking About Nas's New Joint? See The Video? He's Lookin Mad Different.. Like He's Been Working Out.. Not Felein The Metal Teeth Business Goin On.. Song Is Pretty Deep I Must Say It's Not For Those Lookin For Sumthin To Bump To At The Club.. Id Like To See Some Feed Back.

LOLOLOL @ the kid n play joke....... ghhhhhhhost can be added to the list of NAS HATERS........ every1 knows that Nas is SICK lyrically, and hjis albums are always hot. sorry he doesnt do too many club joints.. sorry he's just trying to keep it real. go on wit ya self

ur fuckin kidding? it doesnt get more street than me biaaatch. i dont respect commercial for anything...cept for 50..but i been rockin him since he sold bootlegs on guy brew so 4 me to switch side no would be some bulllllshit. ur boy nas is not a club jointer huh?? Hate Me Now...Hot Boys......those rr maaaaaaaaaaad street tunes kidddd! keepin it reallll in pink suittssss

fuck outa here.....u wana talk about keepin it real..refer to my fuckin Sig...

ur fuckin kidding? it doesnt get more street than me biaaatch. i dont respect commercial for anything...cept for 50..but i been rockin him since he sold bootlegs on guy brew so 4 me to switch side no would be some bulllllshit. ur boy nas is not a club jointer huh?? Hate Me Now...Hot Boys......those rr maaaaaaaaaaad street tunes kidddd! keepin it reallll in pink suittssss

fuck outa here.....u wana talk about keepin it real..refer to my fuckin Sig...

I hear ya. lol however, you never know what would have happened to Big L cause he was just gettin started.

L was just about to go mainstream when he got cut down. he was blazin mixtapes before that...and his first album was pretty tight..especially shit like Danger Zone and Da Graveyard. u gota hear him, murda mase, killa cam, and mcgruff ..Harlem's Finest ...they used to murder shit back in the days