Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Sex Board Meetup Los Angeles Version ***

lalate

CP LA SEXBOARD MEETUP REVIEW ...

.... well last nights activities wasnt a meetup per se, so I guess I don't have to give a review lol. And don't ask, cuz you aint gonna find out. But will say -- last night needs about 10-20 threads alone! Totally serious.

Sometimes I forgot how CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY fun we get down in LA! Crazy with a capital "C".

Let's just say ... what happens in LA, stays in LA.

PS - we will do a real meetup of a few peeps by the end of this weekend.

even though i know l.a. is full of playmates.....ask around and see if u can find any club or promotor thats willing to fly us out there to have tonie host a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay right there bro. There is a huge nightlife company that is coming to your neck of the woods sooner than you can type B ... O ... . :) :) :type:

Stay right there bro. There is a huge nightlife company that is coming to your neck of the woods sooner than you can type B ... O ... . :) :) :type:

i dont need help in my neck of the woods....believe me we know more than enough people here!!!!!!!!!!!

we need connections in other places!!!!!!!!!!!

even though i know l.a. is full of playmates.....ask around and see if u can find any club or promotor thats willing to fly us out there to have tonie host a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightlife woudn't spend it. Not because she's not worth it but because they don't spend that type of money.

Print, commercial, and theatrical would spend the money.

i am moving to LA in august. maybe we can party :D

That is ... if you can keep up with us :) ... we and lalate are all about having the time of your life, incredibly experiences, everytime you go out. This aint the "lets sip a martini and pose for pics all night" scene.

On a given night, I know about a handful of girls from town to town and what their scene is, what they like or dislike. Last night, there was a beach community's party .. and I knew exactly the two chicks that if i told them about this party theyd be there in a heartbeat. Sure enough that was there response.

New York is a great town. But every knows, or has yet to learn, that So Cal is paradise. I have known a handfull of cp'rs (that post and dont post) that have moved, or intend to move, to LA in the last few months.

We need to get a few more, certain, specifc cp'rs out here ... and this wont be paradise but heaven :D

:bounce: I Live in San Diego Now :bounce:

I LOVE CALI :pint:

We're gonna do it again .. maybe this weekend. Stay in touch :)

... and yeah. Cali is #1 place in the world. Hands down. (P.S. - I luv that whole Carlsbad , Del Mar, area.)