Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Jeter

jtk4

i am sorry for what i have said about you, I would take you over falking NOmar anytime. While jeter is out there making plays nomar is SITTING on the bench. Does not even come out to the top of the dugout when we are rallying. Bullshit bullshit bullshit. Trade him for a bag of balls, along with millar.

Who has to be the worse defensive and baserunning ballplayer that ever ever strapped on cleats.

***disclaimer*** all opinions subject to change ***disclaimer***

i am sorry for what i have said about you, I would take you over falking NOmar anytime. While jeter is out there making plays nomar is SITTING on the bench. Does not even come out to the top of the dugout when we are rallying. Bullshit bullshit bullshit. Trade him for a bag of balls, along with millar.

Who has to be the worse defensive and baserunning ballplayer that ever ever strapped on cleats.

***disclaimer*** all opinions subject to change ***disclaimer***

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

it is amazing how ostricized MR Mia Hamm is now

Wasnt it the begiining of the year sox fans crowing how great nOmahhhhh was and how much better than DJ he was

i still think Nomahh still has plenty of career left , but after last night it is apparent it wont be in beantown

He'll be playing in LA next year....

yeh or the Angels would be a great fit for him close to home , a good team and that new owner doesnt mind taking on salary

Would love to see the sox trade him to Anaheim , The As win that division and then Nomar helps the Angels beat out the bosox for the wild card :bounce:

hahahaha what is funny is that giambi can play better first then millar. And his parasite probably play better then both.

I loved nomahh until last night, he is soooo done here. He has the skillz but he does not have the heart, atleast for the bosox anymore. I guess i can understand because they were ready to ship him off, but he has to remember the fans. We did not try to ship him.

I am still sure we will make the playoffs and i like our chances in a 5 or 7 game series. Should be an interesting second half. I just do not know how long we can survive on the ortiz ramirez show.