Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos rollin to DT solo

I am going to drive in. I plan on stayin to closing and don't need t oworry about if somone wants to leave. Not sayin any of you will, but dont want to take the chance.

If anyone is interested in meeting in the city, I am down. I will be sparking the pre game L if your interested?

Suprise! I'm also rollin solo like most of you. My friends ,too, always back down at the last minute, problem is they are regular friends and not clubbers. I live in the city, so i have no problem meeting up with any of you,pm me if your interested. L@ta

i always go solo but know many danny fans inside. Its better this way i dont have to worry bout anyone ruining my chnaces of getting there. And once im inside all my peoples who share the love of dancing and dt will be there. If anybody wants to say hi look at my avatar hehe.Have a good time everyone oh yeah i will be wearing an american flag bandanna tonite. See ya at openig and at closing.

ha!

add me to the solo list too...

was supposed to drive to maryland until shit hit the fan and everyone left already. Fuck.

hoo-ray.. DT for ME!

Meet: corner of 10th and 19th between 11:00 - 11:20ish?

Done and Done.

PS.. im driving from montclair nj, ill pick someone up around me but dont rely on me for transportation getting home cuz i have no idea when im leaving in the am. if it works out we both want to leave at the same time then ill drop you no problem. i only have 1 seat btw. :) i get email notification on my cell so pm or email me at ibrandon[@]mac.com with a number and address and ill get back to you with the quickness.

See you there!

ha!

add me to the solo list too...

was supposed to drive to maryland until shit hit the fan and everyone left already. Fuck.

hoo-ray.. DT for ME!

Meet: corner of 10th and 19th between 11:00 - 11:20ish?

Done and Done.

PS.. im driving from montclair nj, ill pick someone up around me but dont rely on me for transportation getting home cuz i have no idea when im leaving in the am. if it works out we both want to leave at the same time then ill drop you no problem. i only have 1 seat btw. :) i get email notification on my cell so pm or email me at ibrandon[@]mac.com with a number and address and ill get back to you with the quickness.

See you there!

Damm we live so close ( Cedar Grove) but like you have no idea when I am leaving. Oh well I will hit up the corner at 11 pm