Clubplanet Nightlife Community

century 21

the one downtown is good if you want to score some of last season's european designer clothing. it does take a lot of patience and time to dig through the entire section, but during their sales there are some interesting finds.

the one in long island i think is overall better for just everyday clothing. it's bigger, not as crowded and there's tons of sh1t there if you again, have the time. i typically spend about 3 hours scouring through the entire store.

and they carry both previous and current season's stuff. their charles david's shoes particularly are always the current season's. many of the more casual lines are current too, like left of center, marc jacobs, michael stars.

i absolutely love this place, many times people ask me where i get all my designer sh1t... it's always here.

• 3 weeks later...
i went there for the first time last week.......now i know why ive never been there before..id rather pay retail

agreed theyre good for underwear and t-shirts along with socks but everything else just go to the stores...

the one downtown is good if you want to score some of last season's european designer clothing. it does take a lot of patience and time to dig through the entire section, but during their sales there are some interesting finds.

a friend of mine has a client who runs knitting mills, a lot of that shit they make for filenes basement, c21, tj max isnt even shit that would ever make it to the retail stores to begin with... they make crap exclusively for these discount bargain bin chains...

a friend of mine has a client who runs knitting mills, a lot of that shit they make for filenes basement, c21, tj max isnt even shit that would ever make it to the retail stores to begin with... they make crap exclusively for these discount bargain bin chains...

yea, you're definitely right about that. there's a lot of crap that is exclusively sent directly to bargain stores. however, there's still a lot of stuff that i see in the retail stores that are sold at century 21, sometimes even in the same season. not to say that i trust everything sold there, as i'm always weary before i make any purchase and make sure that i'm buying something b/c i like it, not b/c it's got a big ol' label on it. i don't care for that.

i just like a good deal, whether it's brand name or not.