Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is my sig too disturbing?

...nope...you can never have enough exposure to the real live hurting and/or killing of an innocent human being...it would only be better if the person walking was handicapped or perhaps was walking a cute pet...or perhaps you can find something with a pregnant woman and her children getting squashed...yum....:aright:

Yeah, honestly it just made me cry for some reason. And it takes a lot for me to cry...

A friend of mine was crossing the street only last week and got hit by a car and was killed....16 years old...breaks my heart. I drive like 20 mph now..looking out for predestrians everywhere. A like 14 year old kid ran out in front of my car the other day..i pulled over and was like i almost didnt see you, dont u realize you could have been killed?!?!? he was like jeez, sorry, calm down. lol

I dunno, Im all scared and fucked up now...

I'm so not one for cencsorship. It's just that this happened last week and I'm still a little bugged out...

Id appreciate if you took it out.

If Im out of line for some reason and you dont want to take it down, cool. Then i will just shut my Sigs off..

Thanks..

livestrong

My view point is that your sig is your personal space, but it's for other people to see... something like that shouldn't be in a sig. Out of respect for both the diseased and his family, shit like that shouldn't be publicly displayed... just ask yourself the question, if that was a member of my family, how would I feel? For christ sake, you can even see the guy putting his arm up and trying to run in what it the final second of his life. Kinda makes you appreciate life and realize that maybe I should slow down sometimes too...

Not flaming, just providing an answer to your question. :(