Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep

All the times I have gone to Deep was always on Saturday nights. It's a nice place just not my type. The line was always crazy and took forever to get in. Dress code is really strict and the bouncers are very picky. I guess if you are down for a more dress-up type of place you would like it there.

It should be a good party. Deep is a beautiful space. The sound system is great but the drinks are $$$$. You should check it out on the 18th if you like to get deep into your dancing and loose yourself in the music.

Thanks GUys... WEll MY fRiend wants to go because its a Reggaton Party.... Ivy Queen is gonna be there this sunday... I dont know Im really not up for it but we'll see.

I'm thinking about going maybe i'll see you there. :beer: I usally get on the guest list. pm me if anything

171011ivy1.jpg

171011ivy2.jpg

yea well i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CIN PRODUCTIONSSSSSSSS YUCK THEY SUCX!!! So I told my friend if she wants to go shes paying 4 me lol... i def wanna go check it out the 18th,.. but we'll see what happens.. im injured right now :cry: lol i busted my @$$ @ work lol... but Its bad so not so funny any more...