22 members have voted

1. 1. What makes you cum?

• rubbing the clit
    • licking the clit
    • penetration
    • anal
    • All of the above
    • I havent cum from sex yet

well....I chose licking the clit cause thats what Id prefer. But a guy who knows how to rub it right can also do the trick. And of course I can always make myself cum. Im still waiting for the day that I dont need cliteral stimulation and can cum from just penetration, Ive been close, or at least it felt like. Maybe some day, and maybe someday thatll never happen. Lets just hope it does huh? :D

The Osaki Twister---- It's A Great Investment-- Trust Me!!! You Will Never Leave Your House! Holy Shit-talk About Orgasm!

You are crazy! But i love ya anyway...

Well I love all of them except anal. Never did it that way was told by many it is only for his pleasure.

You are crazy! But i love ya anyway...

Well I love all of them except anal. Never did it that way was told by many it is only for his pleasure.

OH HELL NO!!! ANAL HURTS LIKE A BITCH--- YOU ONLY DO THAT IF YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG---MAKE HIM HAPPY EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!! NOT PLEASURABLE --UNLESS HE'S GOT A PENCIL DICK--HA HA@!!!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA--UNBELIEVABLE--INCREDIBLE!! WORDS JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE--NEVER MIND A COCK--BUY ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS AND......OH SHIT I THINK I'M CUMMIN' JUST THINKIN ABOUT IT!

I just want you to know I did see it and its crazy. I told her to keep it away from me it scared me! HAHA!

Actually you know what really makes me cum. My ex. Even though we did not get along in other way the SEX was out of this world. I think I may call him tonight to see if he wants to have a little fling. Hay at least its not a stranger and I know that there will be no strings attached. :makeout:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA--UNBELIEVABLE--INCREDIBLE!! WORDS JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE--NEVER MIND A COCK--BUY ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS AND......OH SHIT I THINK I'M CUMMIN' JUST THINKIN ABOUT IT!

I would never buy it but I would love to watch>

Guest gabo
i would say all of the above but anal doesnt make me cum, i think it is disgusting. so i had to choose one..

i dont think anal should be on the list.

I know a lot of women that can cum from anal... my ex used to cum when I fucked her in the ass... it hits the g-spot very well if the guy knows what hes doing.