Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO'S HOTTER> CARMEN OR PAMELA?

danadane420

I Saw Carmen At Mirage Nite Club In Long Island And She Looks Like A Normal Girl-- Like 5'4'' Really Pretty -plain Jane-- But Pamela Is Just Beautiful!!! She Is So Hot --with Her Barbwire Tattoo--- Besides Look At Carmen's Taste--- Dennis Rodman-- Dave --that Guy From Janes Addiction --cmon Girl You Are Too Hot To Settle

I Saw Carmen At Mirage Nite Club In Long Island And She Looks Like A Normal Girl-- Like 5'4'' Really Pretty -plain Jane-- But Pamela Is Just Beautiful!!! She Is So Hot --with Her Barbwire Tattoo--- Besides Look At Carmen's Taste--- Dennis Rodman-- Dave --that Guy From Janes Addiction --cmon Girl You Are Too Hot To Settle

She was w/ Rodman when she was in her early 20's. She has done nothing but improved since then.

i am not surprised everyone says carmen. i guess she has a more exotic look.

i just love pam because she is that typical 'prototype', perfect blonde. i love the photoshoots shes done, the style of them, & the feel they have. she has more of an artsy, edgy look than carmen imo. the photos of pam i have seen stylistically are much more interesting, that's why i love pam.

i am sure there are some interesting/colorful pics of carmen out there but i havent seen any worth saving whereas i have a whole pam archive. :D

i used to hate pam too, it is weird how she has grown on me.

Hmm tough one. I agree with Somebitch -- Pam is adorable and tiny and she has such a gorgeous body (I prefer her without the largest implants though).....

But, Carmen is also beautiful in a totally different way. Pam is like the all american blonde.

When they both first came out, Pam was definitely hotter in her earlier stages......On the other hand, Carmen has gotten better with time.