Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Astrological Signs

guest00901

Anyone follow this? Like when they meet a person they ask them their sign to see if they are compatible?

The reason I ask is cause my boyfriend and I are both Gemini's

And I wanted to know if anyone knew if this was a good thing?

I am also a gemini and I dated a Gemini. Its good because you both are on the same level of thought and since geminis have a tendancy to walk if the get bord with someone or something that wont happen because you will always be trying to entertain eachother since geminis are goofballs. There will never be a dull moment between you two. But you both love attention so you might try to one up each other on who is more fun or outgoing.

Anyone follow this? Like when they meet a person they ask them their sign to see if they are compatible?

The reason I ask is cause my boyfriend and I are both Gemini's

And I wanted to know if anyone knew if this was a good thing?

I am gemini and I have heard that two gemini's together is bad carma.... because of the dual personalities that our so called gemini sign details

i dont believe in horoscopes... like the ones they put in the newspaper and magazines: "this week gemini's are gonna find money and blah blah blah" like EVERYYYYYYYYYY frickin' gemini in the world is gonna find money :jerkoff:

i kinda believe in how they describe the astrological signs... like how they say geminis are two-faced... i'm a gemini, i find myself being two-faced sometimes... (not intentionally)...

but yea the traits i believe in... the horoscopes i don't

i dont believe in horoscopes... like the ones they put in the newspaper and magazines: "this week gemini's are gonna find money and blah blah blah" like EVERYYYYYYYYYY frickin' gemini in the world is gonna find money :jerkoff:

i kinda believe in how they describe the astrological signs... like how they say geminis are two-faced... i'm a gemini, i find myself being two-faced sometimes... (not intentionally)...

but yea the traits i believe in... the horoscopes i don't

i fully agree!!

daily horoscope is BS

but i do ask for the person's sign just for fun...

i dont believe in horoscopes, but i do ask the sign to see compatibility..if hes not a match then i'm not going to be like "ahh sorry cant do it"

my bf and i are very much like our individual signs though...hes an aquarius and im a leo...and it works out really really well