Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Single Or Being Taken? Which Is Best?

danadane420

hmm, u mean those horny kids at the barmitzwa??? or their equally horny daddies???

. I dont just date just so Im not single, I just happen to be fortunate enough to find guys who actually wanna date me lol :D and most of my relationships have been long term so I guess that helps

i prefer being single but at time just want to be in a relationship. I miss cuddling and having someone there to be with when u need them. I really like to cuddle. as a matter of fact, if I had to choose between cuddling and sex, I’d choose cuddling, now don’t get me wrong, I love sex but cuddling is the best. I really like to kiss, and I can just kiss and cuddle and touch someone all night and feel wonderful... but owell i guess i will find the special person someday :love:

not :ghey: babe, at least u admit that u want a bf, some girls say they're happy being single meanwhile they envy u when they see u all happy w/ ur bf

alomejor tony tiene un chico para ti ;)

I'm always happy when I see my friends w/ their Man!!

aww thanks :)

Guest gabo
I'm always happy when I see my friends w/ their Man!!

aww thanks :)

I have no prob with being the 3rd or 5th wheel when I go out with friends and their gf's.

I think the worse thing people do is they don't Go With the Flow.

Girls and even guys think too much about what is happening, and pause and reflex too oten. They make you feel like you are on the "Love Autostrada" and there is a sign that appears in your head beams that says "Approaching Relationship" up ahead.

Sparks are sparks. Feelings are feelings. It's when we sit down and think about, "well, I don't know if this is right for me", you start to override your heart with your brain.

The opposite sex often tries to generalize the other and think we know them better than themselves. Guys often think we know what the girls want, and we are out to left field. Girls often think we are only going for the quick f@k, and when we tell them we arent, they still act like they have a book in their backpocket that says "chapter one, all guys lie." Well, we don't.

Guys often think we know why a certain question is asked by a girl. Sometimes there is no reason for the question, except to make conversation.

In the true thrust of life, if someone tells you they like you, you can pause and reflex, go to the restroom and call your friends on the phone for the next five minutes and ask is "this the right person for me", .........

.... or you can simply, turn, look at them, and hold them in your arms and enjoy the moment, their scent, and the happiness to have found them.

I think the worse thing people do is they don't Go With the Flow.

Girls and even guys think too much about what is happening, and pause and reflex too oten. They make you feel like you are on the "Love Autostrada" and there is a sign that appears in your head beams that says "Approaching Relationship" up ahead.

Sparks are sparks. Feelings are feelings. It's when we sit down and think about, "well, I don't know if this is right for me", you start to override your heart with your brain.

The opposite sex often tries to generalize the other and think we know them better than themselves. Guys often think we know what the girls want, and we are out to left field. Girls often think we are only going for the quick f@k, and when we tell them we arent, they still act like they have a book in their backpocket that says "chapter one, all guys lie." Well, we don't.

Guys often think we know why a certain question is asked by a girl. Sometimes there is no reason for the question, except to make conversation.

In the true thrust of life, if someone tells you they like you, you can pause and reflex, go to the restroom and call your friends on the phone for the next five minutes and ask is "this the right person for me", .........

.... or you can simply, turn, look at them, and hold them in your arms and enjoy the moment, their scent, and the happiness to have found them.

good shit!!!

agreed.

but at the same token... when u feel like ur feelings start to change u cant force urself to be a part of something that u dont feel u want to be part of at the moment... just as u should follow ur heart and fuck all the politics when it comes to falling in love or being with someone, the same should go for urself when u feel its time to break away or take some time to be single and on your own... theres nothing wrong with either... just follow ur heart and ull end up exactly where u are destined to be.

agreed.

but at the same token... when u feel like ur feelings start to change u cant force urself to be a part of something that u dont feel u want to be part of at the moment... just as u should follow ur heart and fuck all the politics when it comes to falling in love or being with someone, the same should go for urself when u feel its time to break away or take some time to be single and on your own... theres nothing wrong with either... just follow ur heart and ull end up exactly where u are destined to be.

where is ur heart telling u to be right now?

I thought singleness was cool for about a week until I realized how unbelieveably lonely you get. At least when you are taken, you have someone to be with and who actually cares about you. I didn't take advantage of that enough and now I'm paying the price. :lame: