Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today.......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because you have too much fun on the weekendsssss...

i, on the other hand, am sweating like anna nicole smith at fat camp BEFORE the trimpsa... such a good beach day and i'm sitting here with my thumb up my ass :splat:

yeah, i remember my last interview for this job took me 2 weeks. I met with 12 different people asking me the same bullshit questions, none of which pertained to my current position...Interviews are probably the biggest crock of shit ever..

..What kinda job are you lookin for?

anything really...

i've been going on interviews for secretary/receptionist/assistant craps for the past 2 weeks and people are really picky about who they want to answer their phones and get them coffee... like seriously, lemme work - i get the job done as long as you pay me... jeeeeeeeeeeez..

Ugh, I feel so bad for the assistants at my job...Their bosses are always up their asses and make them do everything...They call me up constantly when their bosses are having problems with their systems because they are too busy doing nothing to talk to me themselves..I hate those fuckin cocksuckers..

i work at 61 broadway! :bounce:

is there a particular industry you're looking for i3itch?

not really... i'm just trying to find something because i'm transferring to a school in the city and going back and forth on buses ain't really good for me... so if i had a job around the same area as school... (doesn't necessarily have to be near school but at least on the same island...) it would be a lot easier for me

I'm at the water too. I'd take you adn the rest of the thread out for a few rounds :pint: and some grub for lunch. Cuz I was offered to do that work, in two diff cities, one being NY, for lots of $ back in the day ... I turned it down cuz I knew Id go crazy doing that stuff, even though I was very good at it. I feel for the rest of my class and anyone else that is doing some of that work cuz it is ... super boring.

Unfortunately I'm on the other coast's water.