Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C.p playground day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

im just bored and i came up with this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we should have a c.p. playground day one of these weekends well more like in oct when it cools down.......we should go to a park....play dodge ball, burn ball, pencil fight, bos ball, and any other school playground came we can think of while we smketh, and drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that would be a good time if i say so myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so my question is ....would this be possible, or are we all too grown up for this!?!?!?!?!?!?!

im not im still a kid in a body that keeps on growing without my permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you calling me out muthafuckers, I am the kick, teather, box, burn, wall, stick, wiffle, and Dodge Ball Champion of allllllllllll Miami, I will take all you bitches out, hands down....Bring it punks....I am the playground muthafucking master.....You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.........FOOL!!!!

Great idea Flip.......I'm game!!! Better practice from now bitches!!

I'd have to say that I would take the Dodgeball title!

Picture me as Randy Johnson aka "the power stripe" and all you muthafuckas are odor....I don't think you want a dodgeball between the eyes.

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gang:

well as i said we need to get the idea out...but i wouldnt want to do an event like this till like oct when it cools a bit....cuz its too damn hot to do this shit now!!!!!!!!!!!!

but we can start scouting locations, and getting teams together, and all that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just bored and i came up with this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think we should have a c.p. playground day one of these weekends well more like in oct when it cools down.......we should go to a park....play dodge ball, burn ball, pencil fight, bos ball, and any other school playground came we can think of while we smketh, and drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that would be a good time if i say so myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so my question is ....would this be possible, or are we all too grown up for this!?!?!?!?!?!?!

im not im still a kid in a body that keeps on growing without my permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

God hath spoken! I think it's a wonderful idea! But then again, now that I have pondered upon it a bit more, maybe it is a very bad idea! :D